Chapter 23

This is dedicated to my boo @KiaaBiaa happy bday girl ( i know ita posted late but i stayed up writing for you) Yall go and read her story " All I need to hear " and leave feedback. Please and thank you. ENNNJOOOY :)

.

.

Juan P.O.V ***

" I wanna go on a date " Princess tells me through the phone.

" who taking you? " I asked.

" You, you asshole " I laughed shaking my head.

What in the hell did I get myself into ? I thought looking over my shoulder.

" Ight, I guess I can take yo ugly ass out " I tease.

" boy please, far from ugly. Sexiest thing you had " I could just see her big head ass flipping her blonde hair over her shoulder and rolling her eyes like she does.

" Whatever, Ima pick you up in like 2 hours. So get ready "

" Where we going? "

" On a date, nigga "

" Where on a date? " She questioned.

" somewhere, Get dressed and we can chill for the rest of the day "

" Fine " She huffed but I knew her weird ass was smiling.

" Ima see you " We hung up the phone and I put it into my pocket looking around Myeisha room for my clothes and shoes.

I found my shit and threw it on.

" juan " i headed into the bathroom.

" I gotta run, wassup? " I asked.

" Take a shower with me baby " I licked my lips looking at the water run down her body.

" I gotta shake man, I needa go home and change then head to work. We need to get outta town this weekend or something "

" Where we gon go? "

" San'Diego? "

" Ight " I gave her a kiss and then headed on out.

I went out the front door and hopped in the whip heading back to my place.

I had to make a couple calls amd handle some shit. When I got to the pad I went and found me something to wear and got that shit laid out then jumpped into the shower to bend some corners real quick before I pick up P.

                              A nigga got cleaned up and looking right before strapping on my heat and pulling out the keys to the whip heading out the door.

I was always a man about my business first. So before and games and play time I got to handle this shit and make this money. Cause thats most important.