Chapter 14

Princess P.O.V ****

I heald the towel closely to me as I looked through my clothes. I found a tee shirt and panties and put on the tee shirt.

" Yo " I turn and looked at Juan.

" Have you not heard of knocking? " I asked pulling the tee shirt pver my head.

" Its important. Fuck knocking " He says.

" What do you want? " I asked rolling my eyes and walking past him to my room.. I closed my patio door and the curtain.

" My pops is missing..along with yours..do you know anything about what happened on the trip? " He asked.

" Nope, Ive been enjoying my freedom...well the bits of it I have " I look at him. I did miss ny dad and was worried about him because he hadn't got in touch with me. But then again it was keeping him out of my hair and giving me some breathing time.

" Call him "

" You don't tell me, you can ask me nicely "

" When it has to do with my family, I dont tell..." He says. Rolling my eyes I grabbed my phone off the bed and dialed my father...He didnt pick up, neither did uncle Ali when Icalled.

" Their not answering "

" Your useless " He says.

" Shut the fuck up " I huff. I dialed my dads head security. He picked up on the last ring.

" Wassup Princess? "

" Where is my daddy? " I asked.

" They been handling business and buy for the last week..When he has a moment of free time ill let him know to call you " He says.

That was bullshit...My daddy alot of the time was picky on what time was father time..and if he actually wanted it to be that time..Honestly I felt like the gang life was more import then me,,,his little Princess. He bought me things...but most the time we spent together was our yearly father daughter trip.

" Where are you now? " I asked.

" We in Harlem. We came for a lil business " He says.

" Thanks "

" No problem, Princess " I didnt bother to say Bye I just hung up the phone tossing it onto my bed.

" Their handling business...In harlem. I dont know when he'll call me back " I shrug my shoulders.

" Good looking out "

" A simple thank you wouldn't do? " I asked rolling my eyes. This nigga erked my nerves, He had no type of damn manners.

" Nah, I cant be nice to you.,you take it and let it get to your head "

" Its not being nice its being respectful " I say.

" Whatever " He shook his head.

" You can leave now " I say. He laughed.

" You dont tell me what to do "

" No wonder wh you have no friends...and your allowed to " I say.

" I got friends " He says.

" Oh sure you do " I laughed. The trap boys are scared of his ass...they say he never can just chill any more since hes moved up...but hey, im not gon repeat them words " Thats what you call them "