Chapter 12

PRINCESS ON THE SIDE IN THE MM>>>>>>>>>

Princess P.O.V

My bestfriend had went M.I.A for the next few days..along with my daddy because I couldn't get in touch with hin either.

I waa bored out of my mind and had no body to really tak to. My " body guard " showed up at 3pm everyday now..I never came out and spoke to him. At 10 pm he would leave.

That was how the next few days went by. I was cooped up in my room with my BEATS and magizines...and my computer and phone. I sort of let my time roll on by...each fucking minute just ticking by with nothing new being done.

I went into my closet and found me something to wear changing into it and a pair of tennish shoes. I tied my hair up in a bun and put on a black bandana around it. I grabbed a set of keys randomly and my phone and purse and headed downstairs.

It was going on 2 so i knew I could be out of here before Juan came and I had to deal with his dumb ass and his dumb ass mouth. I headed out closing the door behind me and went to the garage. I pressed the button waiting for a car to beep,

The Black and crome Mercedes Benz, I walked to it opening the door and fixing the seat getting inside. Security was roamin and on patrole.

If Juan was smart and even decent about his job...he would have told them to watch me when he wasn't here and made sure I didn't leave,..or alone..But guess what? Lucky for me he is a dumb ass and he didnt do that.

I pulled out and headed down the drive. I had to flag the security gates open then I was finally able to hit the road.

Turned on some Mila J and I was cruising. I wasn't trying to worry about anything I just wanted to be out the house.

A little while later I was pulling up at the Zoo. I found a fair parking space and got out locking the car behind me and walked to the entrance where I paid to get in then started my stroll.

Since I didnt feel like the mall.

Juan ruined the arcade for me..getting us shot at and shit.

I didnt want to go out and eat by myself right now.

This came up into my mind after I seen advertising about the new sea lions. So I said why not.

I walked by looking at the animals and taking pictures. I was having fun all by my damn self. I got a ice cream and strolled through the zoo like I was with a group of friends.

Dont get it twisted when you see me alone, I am my squad.

" All aboard " I put money and got a ticket for the lil train. I took a seat in the middle by myself. A few minutes later the train took off going through a tour of the park. We passed the zebras, some birds, chimps, and a couple other animals.

The tour guide was speaking through thr speakers telling us what we were passing and all about it.

***

" This is penguin Jessie " I was inside this building looking at penguins. " Shes 3 years old "

She went on playing with the penguin, the thing was so adorable I swear to God im asking my daddy to buy me a penguin now. I just wanted to hold it and take it home and love it.

It was so small and cuddly looking..and just looked so nice and fun to have around the house.

" You can also buy your stuff penguins to the left at the gift shop over there "

*

*

*

*