Chapter 29

Soooooo I'm trying to get 100k followers on here 😂😂😂😩😩😩 I know I know it's a lot but I know I can do it. Y'all get me there this year and I'll give y'all a surprise you could have only dreamt of. But anyways if your not following me PLEASE do so , so I can make more magic happen 😂😂 #TeamShantii

Princess P. O. V.

           I really didn't think Nana was serious when she said that she was staying but it turned out she was. It was going on three months and she was still here with me. She was the most supportive and caring person in the world and I don't know what in the hell I would do without her.

"I can't believe your making me do this" I tell her zippin up the bag.

       "You have to. You can't just travel across the world and try to hide your secrets. Your going to have to act like an adult and talk about it. You have to go now too because the longer you wait the more dangerous it is traveling pregnant" My cousin tells me picking up the bag for me and dragging it towards the living room. I sighed as I followed behind her looking around my little place.

     I knew once I had the babies I was going to have to move off campus and find a real home. I wasn't prepared for that. Hell I wasn't prepared for making this trip back to Cali which she was making me take. I just felt like she was forcing me to do things and I hated it.

"You triple checked everything ?" Nana asked me.

       "Yup" I dry responded grabbing my phone and charger.

""Let's go"

The last three months I have gotten huge. There was no denying it at all that I was expecting. I couldn't post a picture on any social media sight because my face was all fat and swollen my belly showed from every angle and I just looked a hot ass mess.

"Give me a hug. Give me a hug" shad ran over to me wrapping me in his arms making me laugh. Even though I wanted to punch him for grabbing me up the way he did I gave him a big hug. "I swear I'm going to miss you. Who else is going to bully me"

      "I'm coming back Shad" I tell him.

"No your not. Your going to end up having them babies in America and staying there for ever and I'm not ever going to see you again" he hugged me tighter almost making my little heart break.

       "Don't say that" I couldn't stop the tears that fell down my eyes. I had become so emotional and he was making me get all sad. Shad pulled away from me and wiped my tears starting to laugh. I swear he looked like he was about to cry too.

If it wasn't for Nana helping take care of me and prepare me and Shad's big tall annoying ass running to get me whatever I needed and being there whenever I called I don't know how i survived this long without loosing my mind.

       "I don't want to leave you.  I love you and you are a good friend "

"Get away from me" shad pushed me off making me cry harder and Nana hit him.

      "Why you talking to her like that for?" She continued to punch him over and over again.

"Because this is the devil talking not Princess talking. She never says nice shit to me! You know the possessed takes on holy figures" he says. "Princess I love you and call me when you land but you got some demons up inside of you that are changing you. I'll come visit you in the psych ward " He patted my head.

         I knew just by this start that this was going to be a long trip.

"P wake up" nana shook me. I sat and watched as everybody got off of the plane with their bags. "Welcome home" she tells me.