Chapter 21

Princess P.O.V **

" This is it " My mouth dropped. This was all I got for working and waking up and busting my ass.

This was one paycheck of just a couple hundred. Not even enough for a Marc Jacobs or Gucci bag.

I was gonna throw up.  " Wassup? " Milo answered.

" My check "

" what about it? "

" Its nothing " He laughed. " Milo its not funny "

" That's a check. That's what you get in the real world. People bust their asses for that 250 bruh. They put in hours so they can survive "

" Im not people. Im me "

" Thats whay you work hard for now too " He laughed. " Just cash it and buy you a few things "

" This is what you work for? "

" oh hell nah, Who you think I am? Im huslter I get out here and get mines..get racks "

" I hate you " I shake my head tossing the check down and driving back to Juans.

" Get on ya grind. Save ya checks and make them add up "

" Whatever, I gotta go im driving I will see you later "

" Ight love you " He says.

" Love you too " We hung up. I headed back over to Jauns tiredly.

When he found out I was working for his mama he almost flipped his lid but shit oh well, I can do what I want.

I parked his car and got my bag out heading that way.

" Wassup " He says sitting on the couch counting money. It made my mouth water.

" I-Nothing " I say watching the hundreds go down and down into piles. " Whats that for? "

" Work "

" You take it to my dad? " I asked sitting down.

" Nah, I take it to yo dad " He says making me roll my eyes. " Why you wanna know? "

" I was just asking " I shrug as he took the money and wrapped it sticking it into a black bag. " are you going to my house? "

" Yeah , In bout a hour or so " He says.

" Im going home " I say.

I cant do this. Fuck this I tried but I cant just live off of one check and ramen noodles and pizza hut with Juan.

" Nigga, why?! And I thought you was learning something "

"I learned I aint cut out for this life. I don't know the struggle..and im okay with that "

" You kill me " He shook his head laughing. " so tell ne right now "

" Tell you what? "

" You know what Im talking about "

" I absolutely will not " I fold my arms. He came over to me. " Okay, Okay "