Chapter 10

Princess P.O.V****

I woke up with a headache. I had drooled all on my pillow and was tired as hell.

" Princess " Mello says into my face..I laughed wiping mouth.

" Big head what are you doing? "

" I missed you..I aint seen you " I smiled pulling him down to me.

" I miss you too, buddy! "

" Princess "

" Yeah? "

" Go brush ya teeth " We both laughed. I shoved him in his head and flipped him off of me.

" Awe, you talking about me now? When did this start " I laughd swinging my feet out of my bed. He got on my back and went to my  bathroom with me.

,

" Im just saying " He laughed. I sat him down on the couch and grabbed my toothbrush.

He waited for me to brush my teeth and wash my face patiently. I pulled my hair into a mesy ponytail.

" Where is Ms.Cici? "

" Moms down stairs..she made breakfast " He jumps up into my arms. This little dude was getting heavy.

" Really? Cause im hungry " I had a hangover and I was not telling miss Cici that. We. made our way down stairs then got into the kitchen.

" TAG! " Mello jumpped out of my arms and into Juans. I rolled me eyes..He trying to steal my little brother like buddy from me.

" Aye, TAB. "

" Morning, Princess. How was your night babygirl "

" It was okay I just hung out with some friends. I have a headache though "

" I have thr thing for it hunny " She smiled at me. I smiled back.

She gave Mello..and Bitch ass a plate before me..then I got my special made one and a glass of orange juice with some tablet in it.

" This is good for hang overs...you dad needs it all the time "

," Who said I had a hang over " I asked taking a sip.

" I have known you since you were a little girl..and I was born at night but not last night..." I was speechless and she just smiled at me.

I had to say she showed me more lovr then anybody. Her Mello and Milo..those were the 3 that actually showed they cared or atleast put up an effort with me...It made me feel like somebody in my life actually gave a damn...and most of the time thats really what I wanted.

" Okay...thanks "

" Just let me say you know better than that..you are better then under age drinking..If your father didnt teach you right you know I did..your like my little daughter. Dont hurt me and self destruct yourself "

" Im fine. You dont have to worry about me, I promise " I say with a smile. She came over and gave me a hug.

" You want to talk you come out to my house and get me , Lil girl "

" I know..I love you "

" I love you too, Princess "

It was true...that was the closes I had to a sane and normal parent..Miss Cici had showed me everything I know and brought me up. From my period...to the sex talk..and talked to me when ever I got into trouble at school...To putting bandaids on my scars.