Chapter 24

PRINCESS P.O.V ***

" Lets hang out " Milo says as I headed home from work. I had spent the last two days at Juan house and it was fun.

" Tonight? "

" Nah, yesterday " I rolled my eyes at his smart ass.

" Dont do me "

" Thats my cousin's job " He laughed.  He thinks his ass is so damn funny.

" Nigga, whatever .Ima text you after I get out the shower I just got off work " I say.

" Ight. Bye " He says. I told him the same and we hung up as I got inside my car. I was a little tired but I had a good ass day. My co-workers and I was joking and playing around all day. I could deal with them besides one bitch. She can kiss my ass with her stank attitude.

When I got to the house I pressed in the code and went inside. " Hey, Princess "

" Wassup " I tell the security heading inside. It smelt good as soon as I came in. " Oh my gosh whats that smell? " I hug miss Cici.

" Your daddy asked me to bake a cake "

" For what " I asked sitting on the counter and picking up the icing jar sticking my finger inside.

" You tell me " She took it from me popping my leg and I just smiled at her eating it. " I dont ask Questions. I just do my job "

" And then some " i comment, She does so much and his big head ass doesnt acknowledge it enough. you know thats some shit when IM saying it. " somtimes if I was you , I would tell him go straight to hell "

" And then what? Loose my house and money? "

" Then sue his ass for emotional distress..and I will buy you a house and car " I say and we shared a laugh.

" Thank you , but no thank you " She rubbed my hand.

My daddy entered the kitchen in a all grey Armoni suit. " Tie this for me, babygirl " I took the tie from around his neck and tied it for him carefully. " thanks "

I nod my head looking around him as I heard footsteps and the walfare bitch came into the room in a grey Valentino dress to match his. Weave on point too....i see somebody been tricking, hmp.

" Where you been? "

" Work and Chinas...Im going to hang out with my bestfriend after I take a shower " I tell him.

" Take Porscha, we have to step out for the night "

" Oh no, no no " I wave my finger as Buick entered the room. Miss Cicor went along her busness and her momma just sstood there looking me up and down. " You take Acurra Legend with you , im going with my friends to be away from people in this house "

" I didn't ask you , Princess. I told you "

" And im telling you , Kingston " I say...He eyed me and I sighed.

Broke bitches make me sick.

What i look like being caught out with a bum bitch...and she gon try to flirt with my bestfriend and im going to have my body guard kill her.