Chapter 20

MILO IN MM ⬆⬆⬆⬆

.

PRINCESSS P.O.V ***

My alarm went off and I opened my eyes grabbing my phone and cutting it off. I looked down at Juan arm that was wrapped around my waist and smiled.

I pushed it off of of me and got out of the bed carefully.

I been here for 3 days...and we have slept together and fooled around every day.

But today was my first day of work....I officially have a.....a...job.

I headed to my room and picked out my outfit then went and took me a shower. when I was cleaned up and fresh I put my hair in a bun with my bangs and added my golden hoop earrings.

I went the other day and got my things from Milos. Well most of them.

I made sure I looked okay and grabbed my purse and phone. I wanted to be on time and make a good impression.

" Juan wake up, I need a ride " I shake him.

" You always need something, Leave me alone " He whine. I smacked his back hard as hell.

,He jumpped to. " Get up before you make me late "

" I don't care "

" JUAN ! JUAN ! JUAN ! " i screamed his name over and over and over again.

" oh my fucking god, You gotta be shitting me " He whined. "I cant have one day to sleep. Just one "

" Not today " I put my hand on my hip.

" Take my fucking car and go " He says covering his face making me laugh.

" thank you " I headed to the other side of the bed and got the keys.

" Dont come back either " He yells.

I headed down the stairs and to the gargage. He had a all black Benz. It was nice, I unlocked it and got inside putting my purse next to me and heading to work.

" Who in the hell is bun b ? " I say chaging the cd. " Lil Phat, Messy Marv, Fat Tone...what in the fuck "

I just clicked it off and plugged my phone know turning on some Mavado and calling it a day.

When I got there I parked on the side and headed to the shop. " on time, good start "

" I try, I try " I went and hugged her.

" Im glad you took the offer, this is for you "

I took the name tag into my hands and smiled at my name on it.

" Thank you "

Im a working girl now. Do I have to do taxes or anything different now? I really don't know.

" This is Lori. she gonna be training you today "

" Okay, Thats fine "

" I have to go, I have somewhere to be. good luck " Ma tells me.

" Im going to need it " I say as she headed out.

" Lori, nice to meet you "

" Princess Mac " I shake her hand.

" You are very pretty "

" Thank you " I smiled.

" Lets get started " She tells me.

" Are the other girls as nice as you? " I asked.,

She laugjed showing her braces.

" There are 5 regular others and 2 that helps out here and there, They are a little bitchy but their cool "