Chapter 13

PRINCESSS P.O.V ****

" Hello " Milo answered.

" You have a problem, Miho? " I asked and he laughed.

" Nah. Ive been busy. Wassup, bestfriend? "

" Want to hang out this weekend "

" I got a family bar be que..why dont you come with me " He asked. I smiled. That would be so freaking fun, I can just imagine a bunch of people like Milo around having fun and being in a cool environment. I dont see that much so I know I was going to enjoy myself.

" Yessss! " I sequel. " Wait, Is Juan going? "

" Shit, he might. Why dont you ask him "

" Nope im not talking to him "

" But your going to talk about him huh? Complain to your bestfriend how pretty his eye color is " He tease making me laugh.

" Ewww. Its not like that "

" Whatever. You know it is ' He says lauhhing. I could picture him smiling and his braces showing and everything. My bestfriend was so darn adorable,

" Whatever...I miss you man "

" It hasn't been but a couple of days, girl "

" You cant just give me love and friendship and leave me hanging like that..I miss you after we part ways "

" Awww thats cute " He teased me.

" MILO, YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND!? WHo YOU TALKING TO! AY MEKO MILO GOT A GIRLFRIEND AND THEY CAKIN " I laughed at the stupid guy yelling in the back ground.

" What, idiot is that? " I asked.

" My brother " We both shared a laugh.

" Oops "

" Nah, he is a dumb ass..yout were right Dont feel bad. He inhaled too much smoke in this house fire at my aunts house as a kid " Milo tells me.

" You are a mess " I shake my head. I wish I had brothers or sisters to tease me and shit. That would be so fun but annoying.

" Its true,..- Give me my fucking phone, Gee "

" Hello " A deeper voice that sounded like Milo's came through the phone.

" Milo, i aint know you really have hos..who this be on young bros phone? "

I just laughed. You could hear Milo trying to get the phone back and it took him a while before he actually does.

" Sorry " He says.

" You good...your brother sounds funny "

" You wont think that after you meet him " He says.

I talked on the phone with Milo for a few before I actually got headed down stairs. Juan was sitting down waiting for me.

" Lets go " I say.

He quietly got up out his seat and walked out to the door. I laughed at how he had actually managed to be quiet.

" Whats funny? " He looked at me.

" You..go to the car "

" Yu dont run me "

" You dont have permission to talk "