Chapter 33

Wazzzummm Shawtys 😍😘😭 I miss y'all. But ayyeee , add a real G on the snap. Fwm - ShantiiMonay

Princess P. O. V

The next couple of days waiting for the test sped right back. I wasn't nervous nor did I give too much of a damn because I knew it wasn't going to be anything that I didn't know, I knew who the hell the father of my babies were. Shit, I would have been glad for it to be anyone else.

"P!" Security screamed knocking on the door. I jumped out of the bed as fast as my body could let me because a bitch was still very much in pain and rushed over to the door opening it with a death glare.

"What I tell y'all? You better be knocking on this for and being loud unless it's life or death. Unless this bitch is on fire, niggas in here with AK's, or Jesus done came down to sip wine with me you better not beat on my door and wake my sons up" I reminded Them.

"Well damn, I was just giving you your mail. Mean ass" he turned around and headed down the hall.

It was hell and high water getting both of the twins to sleep so I did not want anyone waking them up. Having one baby is stressful but imagine being a single first time mommy with TWO , low key want to pull my sew in out sometimes. Have my edges all on the floor and shit. Bitch just be Brittney Spears after a mental break down bald and shit smh.

I shifted through the mail as my cell phone vibrated on my nightstand. I rushed over to get it seeing

FUCKTARD

Appear on my screen.

"Yup?"

"I'm coming to see my kids and talk to you" Was all he said before the line went dead.

Stupid Ass. I opened the envelope from the DNA center and read it off with a small laugh. Wasn't shit I didn't know

99.99

I hated Juan, I hated Juan so fucking much and I despised him. I hated even seeing his face and if anybody else could be my baby daddy I probably wouldn't mind too much but it is what it is. The fucktard shares the same DNA as my precious little Prince's.

The house was empty besides me and the workers. My daddy had left for business and Nana said she was going to hang out and get some fresh air with somebody she met the other day when she went to pick up food. I was glad she was going out to have fun because since being back in the states she's been running behind me so I just let her have it and some alone time.

     Half a hour later Juan big ugly Patrick the star living under a rock looking ass came walking into my bedroom door without knocking while I was feeding Prince.

"Do you know how to knock? I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't" I rolled my eyes becoming sick to my fucking stomach looking at his big gilla gorilla looking ass.

       "Knocking ain't important"

"Yeah my apology is-" I looked up at him.

    "Apology for what?"

"For everything. Especially denying my kids or making it seem like I didn't know who the fuck I had kids by and were fucking. You act like I want you to be my kids dad" I told him.

     " I'm not apologizing because I'm not in the wrong for that. You disappear and I'm just supposed to believe I have two boys"

"Your so full of shit MyLiar. Think about why I left, because you were fucking lying. Playing me like a fool having all this shit on the side" I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down. The old me would have threw this lamp at his fucking head but I was thinking of my boys and trying to be same.