Chapter 19

JUAN IN THE MM ⬆⬆⬆

Princess P.O.V ***

" I need to hollar at you " Juan says. I rolled my eyes.

I don't wanna hear Nothing he has to say...Cause its going to involve my daddy and I don't give a damn what my daddy has to say unless it was an apology.

I deserve that.

We were so close ..He's doing alot of things I had never seen him doing and acting like I had never seen and I didn't know what was up with him.

" We don't have anything to say to each other "

" You think I ratted? I didn't. Your fucking dad has cops on his pay roll from the moment you was fucking booked and ran he was called. Just you're luck he was coming into town " He says. " You do have something to say to me because im dealin with this nigga on my case everyday because you ain't there and decided to run away. Shall I fucking continue or nah? "

" Well damn, You don't have to I think she got it " Lil Gee says and Juan turned and gave him a look.

" What? "

" Nothing, Cuzzo. Do ya thang " Gee says making me shake my head.

" You can get 5 minutes of my time..5 " I tell Juan standing up.

" Ill get how every many I fucking want " He mumbles following behind me. I lead the way out to the backyard.

I been chilling with the boys and staying at milo house..and it's really been well for me. I want to get my own place though, Cause I aint trying to over stay my welcome.

I been ignoring China. She was the one that got me into this shit with her brothers and I don't know whay to think about that right now.

" What? "

" You need to go home " Juan says. I laughed.

" Thats what you want me to do? Go home? "

"Mane, you tripping. Yo fucking daddy is getting on everybody nerves mines especially behind you "

" My daddy had the fucking nerve to hit me like i was a fucking random nigga. He slapped me and trashed talked me like it wasn't shit. I don't wanna be around him...Im fine " I smile.

" I knew you was gon be like this " He says. " But what happened? "

" Why do you care ? " I asked.

" I don't. Just curious " He shrugs.

" Plus watching you was my job "

" I went out with China...we got pulled over with weed and gun and I went to jail...I called you and hung up then got told I was being bailed out. My daddy was standing there waiting for me trying to call me out...He hit me and I left " I say shrugging my shoulder

" I was confused to why he called you a ungreatful bitch...I lost alot of respect for him for that...because no parents should call they child that "

" That supposed to make me cry? Its not the first time one of my parents have called me any type of bitch. My feelings aren't hurt " I reply.

" I call you a ungreatful bitch all the time in my head...Never disrespectful enough to say it to you...I was raised better " He smiled.

" You think you cute? " I asked and he laughed.

" No, but apparently you do " He looks at me.

" Whatever, Myjuan..is this conversation over ? "

" Where are you staying? "

" I been at Milos "

" His mama let you? " He asked.