Lloyd x reader

Short A/n no one requested this but I was like hey why not xD anyway like I said I'm not very creative I'm doing this while at the hospital so yea...anyway enjoy..
------------------------------------------------------

You were in your room listening to music eating some Hot Cheeto (or whatever you want) while laying on your bed...the ninjas were downstairs doing God knows what. It was a good time to relax without Jay's stupid jokes, Coles cooking, Kai's insults towards everyone, and well Zane was cool as well as Lloyd. Ugh Lloyd your crush the one you loved since he got his new HOT body. You always get nervous around him, you stutter, you start to blush just by looking at him. While you were thinking about Senpai you bit into the chip sending a piece of powder Chile into you eye. You quickly shut you eyes closed hoping it will go away. Sadly, it didn't. you quickly threw the bag on the floor taking you ear buds out and running out the room. You were frantically looking for the first person you could find. Unfortunately, that person was Lloyd. But you didn't care your eyes felt like it was bleeding.
"Blow in my eyes Lloyd" you said pointing at your now red eye.
"What happened" he asked examining your eyes.
"Just blow in it" you yelled.
He did what he was told. The cool air slowly calmed you stinging eye.
" Y/N did you know you have really pretty eyes" he said looking into them. You felt your face heat. No Y/N don't blush he will notice. Too late he noticed.
"Y/N you're blushing" he teased and he poked your cheeks. Gah he was adorable. You quickly looked down trying to hide it. You felt his hand slowly lift up you chin to meet his eyes.
"Don't hide it" he said "You look adorable"
"I-i do" You said feeling you face heat up once more
"I-i don't know how to start but I've liked you since I was a little kid, and well since I'm in this new body maybe I thought I would have a chance with you." He managed to say.
"Lloyd I like you too, wait scratch that I love you.
"Y/n will you be my girlfriend" he said while holding your hand
You squealed and you wrapped your arms around his neck.
"Of course" he happily said kissing him on the cheek.
All you heard were whistles and teasing and some insults from Kai.
                         THE END
So that's all, I know it kinda sucks but I hope you like it...
Bye