Moving In

*Jenny's Pov*
I arrive at my new home with my mom. I kept thinking that things will go much better this time.  Things at my last house was anything but nice and enjoyable. After my Father had passed away, my mom had turned to alcohol and abuse. She would usually beat me after she would come home from the bar. I would usually just wander out the house to get away. I feel like that this time ain't gonna be any better.
"Alright ma, I got everything put away." I said.
"I could care less ya little brat." She said.
"Whatever."
Later that night, I decided that I would get out of the house before ma got back home, so I went to this little area that I thought it was a cool place to be. After a little wandering around, I ran into someone I didn't recognize.
"Sorry, it's my fault, I didn't see you." He said.
"It's okay, I wasn't looking either."
I looked to see a teenage boy around my age. He was the most gorgeous boy that I've ever seen in my life. He had jet black hair that had some hair grease in it, brown eyes that looked almost black kinda like a puppy's, he wore a jean jacket with a black shirt, and jeans. Anyway, we both looked at each other for a second, then looked away. We both said our apologies and he helped me to my feet.
"Sorry again for running into you." He said.
"Like I said, it's cool. What's your name?" I asked.
"I'm Johnny Cade. What's your's? He asked.
"I'm Jenny Madison. Nice to meet you Johnny." I said.
"Nice to meet you to Jenny." He said with a warm smile, but kinda shyly.
We both walked around the lot for a little while until we both stopped by a tree and laid down under it and looked at the stars. We were there for a while telling each other about ourselves. I then realized that I was supposed to be home a long time ago. My mom was going to kill me.
"Sorry Johnny, I have to get home right away before my mom finds out I was gone for too long."
"It's okay. It was nice to meet you Jenny."
"You too Johnny. Want to meet up again tomorrow?" I asked.
"Sure, sounds good. See ya tomorrow." He said with a smile that made me blush.
"See ya tomorrow." I said as I sprinted down the street as fast as I could. When I got to my house, I found out that it was too late. My ma was already home.

A/N: I just love the outsiders so I thought I would write this. I hoped you liked this chapter, sorry it's so short. Next chapter coming soon.