Johnny's Special Day

*Jenny's Pov*
*two weeks later*
I woke up and saw that Johnny was still fast asleep. He's such a cutie when he's asleep. I then remembered what day it was. It was Johnny's birthday! I quietly walked out of the bedroom and went into the nursery. I took the twins into the kitchen for them to be fed. After I fed the twins, I made myself some breakfast since I was so hungry. I was sitting with the twins while eating when Johnny came walking into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes and yawning, try to rub the tiredness away.
"Look guys, Daddy's up, say Happy Birthday." I said said. Jonathan was still eating his formula and Jasmine was giggling and clapping her hands, as her sort of way of saying happy birthday to Johnny.
"Thanks guys, that means a lot." He said, while grabbing some breakfast. I got up and walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.
"Happy Birthday honey." I said sweetly.
"Thanks baby." He said kissing me passionately. I pulled away and looked at him.
"Nuh uh uh. Not until tonight." I said teasingly.
"Come on hon, I can't wait that long." He said.
"Well your gonna have to, cause I got something amazing planned out for us." I said slyly. Right after I said that, Ponyboy walked into the kitchen.
"Mornin guys." He said tiredly.
"Hey Pony." Johnny said.
"Hey Ponyboy, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked.
"Yeah sure." He said. We walked out of the kitchen and into another room to talk privately.
"What's up Jenny?"
"Can you and your brothers watch the kids tonight?" I asked.
"What for," he asked, "doing something for Johnny for his birthday tonight?"
"Yeah. So is it okay with you guys." I asked.
"Yeah. I'll ask Darry before he leaves for work and I leave for school." He said.
"Thanks Pony." I said and hugged him.
"Sure thing Jenny. We're family remember." He said. I walked back into the kitchen and noticed that there were two plates full of food on the table by the twins. They had eggs, bacon, sausage, and freshly made toast. I sat down by the plate of food since I was still kinda hungry. I didn't see Johnny so I just started eating. While eating, I felt someone's arms slither around my stomach. I kinda startled me at first but I knew exactly who it could be.
"Eating without me huh?" Johnny said.
"Yes I am, I'm starving," I said, "besides, I should be cooking for you, it's your birthday."
"I know that, but I know your planning something and I wanted to take some stress off you." He said. That's probably the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me.
"Aww hon, your so sweet. But, your right, I do have something planned, I just need to go shopping for a little bit." I said.
"That's fine. I could wait all day to find out what you have planned. I'll watch the kids while your out." He said.
"Thanks honey." I said kissing his cheek.
"No problem baby." He said. I walked out of the kitchen and got ready to go shopping. I figured I would buy some new clothes as a surprise for him tonight. It took me a little while to find the perfect outfit for him, but I finally got a great outfit that will surely make him drool. When I got home, he was sitting on the couch watching some random tv show, until he turned and smiled at me,
"Hey baby, how did the shopping go?" He asked.
"Pretty good." I said as I put my bags down and sat next to him. He wrapped his arm around me.
"What are you watching?" I asked.
"Honestly, I have no idea." He said.
I just laughed as I went to go put my new outfit in our room. When I came back, I sat down by Johnny and watched some tv show. A few hours later, the whole gang was over at the Curtis house. I brought the gang, except Johnny, into the kitchen to tell them that we're going need our privacy since it's Johnny's birthday. They all understood and after a couple hours, they all went to the Dingo and they brought the kids with them. Around 8 o'clock, I started to get more in the mood, so I sat closer by Johnny, placed one arm around his neck and the other hand on his dick, and slowly started to rub. He started breathing heavily from pleasure, when I turned and looked at him.
"What do you say we continue all this fun in our room?" I asked with a smirk. He nodded and we went into our room. I put my fingers on his lips, I still needed to put on my new outfit.
"Give me one minute, I want to show you something." I whispered.
"Ok baby." He said as I grabbed my outfit from the drawer and went into the bathroom. It did only take me a minute to put on, and I slowly creaked the door open to show it off to Johnny. It was a black laced outfit that showed my midriff and a lot of cleavage of my breasts, the pants was skin tight, and showed a lot of cleavage of my ass while I wore a black thong. I slowly opened the door while he just stared in awe. I slowly walked up to him and sat in his lap. We kissed passionately while I moved my hips along his crotch. He moaned quietly as we fell back on the bed. I kept moving my hips around while he move his hips along with me. Our tongues were dancing around in our mouths as we kept passionately kissing. My hands were sliding around his chest, getting the shirt off, while Johnny's hands were around my waist going down to my ass. I quietly moaned just as I got his shirt off. He then flipped us around and now he was on top, and he took off my outfit. He then inserted himself in me and started thrusting gently, since we like to take it slow when we first start off. I moaned from pleasure and kept moving my hips along with his thrusting, when he started to thrust faster and harder.

*Johnny's Pov*
I started thrusting faster and harder as me and Jenny kept moaning from all the pleasure. I started going harder and faster just as we were about to reach climax. Jenny basically screamed her climax, while in order to avoid pregnancy, she had me climax in her mouth. We then fell back on the bed exhausted.
"Greatest. Birthday gift. Ever." I said in between breathes.
"I'm glad you liked it baby." She sad as she turned and looked at me.
"Of course I loved it, your the one who gave the gift to me." I said.
"Fair point." She said.
"Well, you wore me out baby, so good night baby, I love you." I said.
"Goodnight baby, I love you too." She said, as we kissed each other goodnight and fell asleep.

Well that was chapter 20. I'm so sorry that it's been taking me so long to update, I've been real busy school work and all that. I promise I'll update faster. I also got my own Johnny to be with and I just love spending time with him. So, I'll start making so time slots for me to update. Thanks, Stay Gold to all my readers