Am I Ready?

*Johnny Pov*
When I woke up this morning, I noticed that Jenny wasn't in bed. I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen and saw Jenny listening to some music, moving along to it while making breakfast. Man did it look sexy. She turned around and noticed I was standing by the doorway and started blushing a deep red.
"Um, how much of that did you see?" She asked.
"Quiet a bit of it", I said with a grin, "and to be honest, I thought it was very sexy."
"You really think so?" She asked walking up to me.
"Yeah." Was all I said.
"Hmm. Maybe I should do it more often", she started to say, "I can tell you really enjoy it if you think it's that sexy."
"What do you mean by that?" I asked a little confused. She pointed downward and I looked and figured out what she meant. I looked up quickly and blushed a little bit.
"Don't be embarrassed", she started to say, "I actually think that's pretty sexy."
I looked at her surprised.
"You think so?"
"Actually, yeah."
Just as we were about to kiss, we heard footsteps at the end of the hall.
"How bout me and you continue this later huh?" She said flirtatiously.
"Sounds good to me." I said.
A couple of minutes later, Ponyboy, Sodapop, and Darry all came into the kitchen to eat breakfast that Jenny made. I thought it was fantastic. It was the best meal that I've ever had. Afterwards, Darry and Soda both left to go to work while Ponyboy went to go hang out with Two-Bit so, me and Jenny both had the house to ourselves for quite a while. We decided to watch some tv for a bit. While in the middle of a commercial, Jenny turned and looked at me.
"Want to continue what we were doing earlier?" She asked in a sexy voice.
"I like the sound of that." I said with a smirk. I could tell I was gonna have fun.

*Jenny's Pov*
Johnny got up and pulled me off the couch we were sitting on and went to my room. He was the first to walk in and I closed the door behind me. I walked up to him in the sexiest way and wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist. We were kissing passionately until he starting kissing my neck. I let out a few moans of pleasure as he started to do light nips on my neck as we fell on my bed. I started to kiss his neck lightly as he let out a few moans. I then started to take off his jean jacket and his black shirt until he was totally shirtless. I slowly moved my hands down his chest while he kissed my neck. I allowed him to take off my shirt and threw it on the floor. We looked into each other's eyes for a second until I started to say something.
"I... I want to go further." I said a little nervous.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"I'm positive but I still want to use protection." I said.
"Whatever makes you happy baby." He said and smiled.
We proceed to take off our pants and he took off my bra. I took off my underwear while he got the condom on and his boxers off. I'm sure you know where it goes on from there.
After about an hour and a half, we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

*Johnny's Pov*
A little after I fell asleep, I saw Jenny sleeping peacefully next to me. We just had our first time together and it felt amazing. I have never loved anyone more than I love Jenny. I feel like she's the one I want to spend my life with. I love her that much. I looked at her and saw how beautiful she is when she's asleep. I then saw her beginning to wake up.
"Hey sleepyhead." I said and kissed her forehead.
"Hey baby. That sure was fun. We should do it more often." She said with a sexy smirk.
"I was just about to say the same thing." I said. I turned and looked at the clock. Ponyboy was gonna be home soon. Darry and Sodapop was gonna be home too.
"Jenny, we gotta get this place cleaned now, Pony's gonna be home any minute." I said frantically.
"Oh my god, it been that long? Time really does fly when your having fun." She said. We got out of bed and got dressed, fixed the bed, and cleaned the floor. We both sat on the couch and turned on the tv just in time before Ponyboy opened the door and walked in.
"Hey guys." Ponyboy said.
"Hey." Said Jenny.
"Hey Pony, how's it going?" I said
"Pretty good, how bout you guys? Do anything while I was out?" He asked.
Me and Jenny bit our lips, a little worried to tell Ponyboy about what happened since he's only fourteen.
"Come on guys, you know you can trust me." He said.
"You promise not to tell anyone about this?" Jenny asked.
"Positive."
"Alright then. Me and Johnny....we both got a little intimate." Jenny said kinda embarrassed.
"Oh man that's what you were so worried about? Did you guys use protection?" He asked.
"Of course we did." I assured him.
"Ok then. What made you guys so worried to tell me?"
"We thought it might bother you in some weird way." Jenny said.
"Of course it doesn't bother me. Remember, you guys can trust me, unlike the rest of the guys." Ponyboy said.
"Sure thing Pony." I said.
Not long after, Darry and Sodapop walked in from work.
"Hey guys. Brought some food for us to eat for dinner." Soda said.
"Sounds good." Jenny said.
We sat around the table and began to eat.
"So, what'd you guys do while we were gone?" Sodapop asked.
I got a little worried about answering until I came up with a good excuse.
"Nothing much. Just sat around watching tv is all." I said.
"So, like another lazy day?" Darry asked.
"Yeah. Couldn't think of anything to do." Jenny said.
After we finished eating, Darry and Sodapop went to bed early since they were exhausted from working all day and Ponyboy went to bed too, saying he was pretty tired. Before he left behind Soda, he turned and whispered to us.
"Don't have too much fun while we're asleep." He said with a wink.
"Oh shut up." Jenny said with a smile and playfully shoved him as he left for bed. Me and Jenny mainly just watched  tv. Jenny then turned and looked at me.
"I love you so much Johnny." She said with a loving smile.
"I love you too Jenny." I said returning the smile. We kissed for a second before we parted and she layed head back on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her. A little while after, we both went to her room and changed for bed. We both got into the bed and she started snuggling up against me, it didn't really bother me. She looked up at me and kissed my cheek and said, "Goodnight Johnny. I love you."
"Goodnight Jenny. I love you too." I said as we both fell asleep with our arms around each other.

Thanks for reading. I know this chapter is pretty long but I think this was one of the better chapters of this story. Next chapter coming soon.