Will You Be Mine?

*Johnny's pov*
After breakfast, we all went over into the living room to watch some tv for a little while before Dally started to talk.
"Hey Jenny, I heard that you slept good last night." He said
"Yeah so?" She asked. I was wondering the same thing.
"Is it because the bed was nice and comfortable or was it because you were with Johnny?" He asked with a smirk on his face.
I felt my cheeks get a little hot but I turned and looked at Jenny and her face was all red.
"Dally don't you know when to leave us alone?" I said.
"Dally please. You gotta give them a break sometime. You can't just keep teasing them like this." Darry said.
"Hey I'm just messing with them. Learn how to take a joke every once in a while." He said.
"Whatever man." I told him.
Later on, we were all walking over to the Dingo for some lunch. I wasn't very hungry so I just ordered a salad. Jenny did too. Luckily while we were waiting for our food, no one brought anything up about me and Jenny sleeping in the same bed last night. After lunch, we just hung out at the Curtis' place for a while before Jenny asked me if we wanted to go to the lot for little while. I said sure. We both got our jackets and left. We went to our favorite spot and started star gazing. There was something that I wanted to get off my chest but I was too worried on how Jenny would react. I didn't know if she was going to say no or not. I was beginning to freak out until I had finally managed to gain enough courage to ask her.
"Hey Jen?" I said.
"Yeah Johnny?" She answered.
"You know you look absolutely beautiful tonight." I said.
I saw her smile and look down.
"Also, there was something I wanted to ask you." I told her rubbing my neck.
"What is it?" She said.
"These past few weeks have been a lot of fun, you know, getting to know you, hanging out with you. So I've been meaning to ask you this for a while now. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.
I saw a huge smile grow on her face and the beautiful sparkle in her eyes that I love so much.
"Of course I will be your girlfriend." She said. We both hugged each other then when we were only a few inches away, we started inching closer until our lips met. During our kiss, I could feel the ray of the moonlight shine on us. It was my first and most romantic kiss in my life. After we parted, we both looked into each other's eyes and smiled. I had finally figured out what this feeling is that I've been having. I have fallen in love with Jenny. Yes, I admit it, I'm in love with Jennifer Maddison.

*Jenny's Pov*
Oh my god! He asked me to be his girlfriend! I'm so happy! When we parted from our kiss, I looked into his eyes they didn't look scared, they were filled with happiness. I've never seen him so happy in my life. I've also never loved anyone this much before in a long time. After our romantic kiss, we decided to go back to the Curtis' house. We walked down the street holding hands. When we walked into the house and then we saw Dally standing by the door after we walked.
"I knew it! I knew you too like each other!" Dally half-shouted.
"Yeah you were, but ya don't have to shout." I said.
"Sorry." He said
"It's fine." I said.
"Alright. I'm heading over to Bucks." He said just as he was heading out the door and left.
"So why are you guys so happy?" Ponyboy asked.
I bit my lip before answering, a little worried on how the gang was gonna take it.
"Well, at the lot, Johnny asked me to be his girlfriend." I said proudly.
I saw Johnny's cheeks get a little red. I turned and looked back at the gang. Steve and Two-Bits mouths were hanging open, Darry and Sodapop just looked at each other, and Ponyboy had a big smile on his face.
"That's great man, congrats." Ponyboy said.
"Yeah man I'm really happy for you guys." Darry said happily.
The rest of the gang also said they were happy for us and we ended up in one big group hug, just without Dally. For the rest of the day, we just sat around and watched tv all day. When most of the guys were leaving, Darry told us that it was ok for us to stay over. I asked Johnny if he wanted to sleep in the same bed as we did last time instead of the couch. He said that it was perfectly fine with him. We both got ready for bed and jumped in bed to fall asleep. Before we fell asleep, I snuggled up close next to him, laying my head on his chest, listening to his beating heart. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed the top my head. I looked up at his beautiful eyes and kissed him on the lips. We when parted, we slowly closed our eyes and fell asleep. I felt so safe when I was with Johnny. I had fallen in love with Johnny.
The next morning, I had woken up a little later than I normally do, but I didn't really care. I noticed that Johnny was still asleep and he still had his arm around me. He looked so adorable when he was asleep. I slowly and carefully laid my head down back where it was before so I didn't wake him. We stayed for a little longer until Johnny started to wake up.
"Good morning my handsome prince." I said sleepily.
"Good morning my beautiful princess." He said with a warm smile. We laid there for a little while longer, cuddling together while watching tv. When we were finished watching tv, we got dressed and went to get something to eat. We both just got small bowl of cereal since we weren't that hungry. Today was mainly considered a lazy day since we had nothing to do. But, tonight was unfortunately me and Johnny's night for dinner since Darry had to work extra hours and the gang was staying over for dinner. While we were in the kitchen, we were just talking and flirting with each other and Johnny stole a few kisses and I also stole a few or so. Dinner didn't turn out to be too bad. The gang said they enjoyed it and said that we should cook more often. After most of the gang had left, me and Johnny stayed up a little later, so to pass the time, we decided to watch tv in our room and cuddle until we wanted to go to sleep. We were watching some kind of show that I didn't recognize, but wasn't really paying attention. I kept stealing kisses on Johnny. Sometimes on the cheek, I went for his neck a few times, but mostly the lips. I could tell he was enjoying this, so he started stealing a few. I knew that I could have some fun with this.

Sorry this chapter's so long. Next chapter coming soon. Stay gold.