Celebration Interruption

*Johnny's POV*

Things have been starting to feel pretty weird again, especially with that odd chick that has been following Ponyboy around. I get the feeling that someone is trying to screw with our lives again. But the best thing that has happened is that Sodapop had proposed to Sandy a few days ago and the girls wanted to throw a wedding shower early until we get things figured out with this random chick following Ponyboy even though he's got Cherry and he would never to anything to hurt her since he loves her more than anything. We decided to have the wedding shower in about two weeks since we still needed enough money for everything that we needed for the celebration, deciding that we were not gonna go to Buck's again since everyone had gotten completely wasted and all of us had sex in different rooms in the building, except for Ponyboy and Cherry. Everything was going all according to plan, and even though Jasmine and Jonathan are still pretty young, Sandy wanted to make the twins the flower girl and ring barrier.

Though their wedding won't be like mine and Jenny's, they wanted to make it as like them as possible, making it more unique. But, all while we were planning the wedding, we've all still been feeling like that we have been being watched just like before with Bob. But, we have been checking over our shoulders and double checking everything and so far, we haven't found anything, but we haven't been too careful either. The wedding has been helping us with taking things like that off our minds. So many of us have been more happy than normal, but we've also been working overtime, almost all of us had to get jobs in order to help pay for the wedding in order to make it as amazing as possible. Darry has been taking a ton of double shifts, Sodapop has been working a lot more also, Steve has been working on more cars and would come over with his hands covered in scratches, blisters, and oil. He would be incredibly sore from working on so many cars. Ponyboy was also willing to take up a job to help pay but, Darry had told him that he couldn't since he had to focus on school, mainly since this is his junior year in high school and he needed to put most of his focus on doing well before the SATs.

I also took up a job working at a diner working as a busboy to help make some extra money too. Even some of the girls took up some jobs at the mall to help pay, except for Cherry since her and Pony were still in school and that was their main focus, but even though they couldn't help pay for the wedding, they were doing a fantastic job of helping us plan the whole thing. They would spend how many hours helping plan what flowers to use to what decorations we should use. They have really been putting a lot of effort into this wedding for their best friends.

*Jenny's POV*

We have been spending a lot of time with planning the wedding and figuring out how to handle the money that we have all been raising money for the wedding, Sandy wanted me to help her find the perfect dress for the wedding just like how my mother helped me find mine when I got married to Johnny. We went to the same store where I got mine. We spent a few hours trying to find the perfect one. She tried on at least seven different dresses and would always ask the same question just like every other bride to be about her dress.
"Jen, I feel like I'm being an annoying pest about this whole thing, maybe we should do this some other time." Sandy said. I shook my head.
"You're absolutely not an annoying pest. I did all this too. I know for a fact that you'll find the right one. You know how long it took me to find mine before I got married?" I said. Sandy shook her head.
"I took me 4 hours to finally find the dress that I wanted to wear for my wedding." I said. She couldn't believe that how long it took me to find mine.
"Listen Sandy, take as long as you need to to find your dress, I have all day long." I told her. She nodded and she put the dress back into the dressing room to continue trying on dresses. Eventually, we got to dress number ten and she looked absolutely beautiful and she looked like she loved it as much as we did.
"What do you think Jenny?" She asked. I shook my head.
"Sandy, it's your dress. My opinion doesn't matter, if you love it, then it's your choice if that's what you want." I said. Sandy had a huge smile grow on her face and that's how I knew that that's the one that she wanted to wear it.

Eventually, the big day had come and everyone was incredibly excited. I went to check on her before the wedding. I wanted to make sure she was okay, since I  felt that since I was her Maid of Honor, I thought that I would check on her. I opened the door and her head was in her hands. I walked into the room and put my hand on her shoulder.
"Sandy, are you alright? You've been dying to be married to Soda for the longest time, what's bugging you?" I asked her. She looked at me.
"I'm starting to think that maybe our relationship won't work anymore after we get married." She said. I shook my head and hugged her.
"Sandy, you and Sodapop will be together forever, there is no way in hell you two will ever split up." I told her. She hugged me back.
"Thanks so much Jenny, I'm ready." Sandy told me. I extended my hand and she took it as we walked to the aisle door. I walked over to my own husband while he was holding the twins. I took Jasmine into my arms as Johnny was holding Jonathan. Jasmine was holding the flower basket and since she's still a young baby, I decided to help her throw the flower petals that was in the basket and Johnny would help Jonathan hold the rings. Once I heard my cue, I walked onto the aisle and gently threw the flower petals. After I got the end of the aisle, I handed Jasmine over to my best friend Payton, as she had wanted to come and support us through the entire thing. She was also partially helping us with our money situation and helped pay to help give Sandy the most special event of her life. I went over to my post and we waited for the beautiful bride to walk down the aisle. 'Here Comes the Bride' started to play, but Sandy never showed. It was super weird.

*Johnny's POV*

Sandy wasn't coming out to walk onto the aisle. All of a sudden, all of us heard a loud scream. Sandy then suddenly came into the room, but Bob was also right next to her, holding a knife close to her neck. Sodapop had a horrified look on his face, which quickly turned into an incredibly pissed off look.
"What the fuck do you think your doing with my fiance?" Sodapop shouted. Bob had a wicked smile on his face.
"I'm giving you my revenge on all of you assholes, and this time, I'm gonna make you all suffer, by taking one of your lives. The first person I"m gonna start with is this bitch right here." He said, while bringing the knife even closer to her neck.

Thanks for reading guys, I know it's been forever since I last updated, but I've been focused on with school and other stories. But, this chapter is finally here and hopefully I'll be working on this story more often and get more chapters into this story. Stay Gold readers ✨💫✨💫