Bow and Arrow

Sitting in front of cops in a police station is never a fun event. Adding to that, it was also never fun when you couldn't even tell the whole truth if you wanted to. You could spread the truth thin, such as saying that Kira was taken by Barrow because somebody told him to, but you couldn't tell them you knew where he brought her because of a Banshee screaming and hearing the sound of electricity running. 

           Currently, Stiles, Kira, Scott and I were sat in the police station. Lydia got a free card, seeing as she slid into the back seat and hid from the police, stating that she was 'too tired to sit through a police interrogation'.

             "So when did you get there?" My dad sat on the edge of Stilinski's desk with a note pad in his hand, asking each of us questions. Stilinski sat in his chair behind the desk and I sat in-between Stiles and Kira. Kira on my right, next to Scott and Stiles on my left, on the end. "At the same time." Dad's attention went to Stiles as he wrote down what he said. "At the same time as who?"

         "At the same time as me." Dad's attention flew to Scott as he nodded. "By coincidence?" I sighed as Scott furrowed his brows. "What do you mean by coincidence?" Dad sighed and glanced over the four of us. "That's what I'm asking you. The two of you arrived at the same time. Was that coincidence?"

           "Are you asking me?" Stiles shook his head. "I think he's asking me." I bit my lip and glanced between them. "I think he might be asking both of you." Dad sighed and held out his hands. "Okay, let me answer the questions." I looked up at him with my eyebrow raised and he groaned. "Let me ask the questions. Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town."

        "Yeah pretty much." Dad glanced at me, "How did you know he'd take her to a power station?" Stiles cleared his throat. "Well, 'cause he was an electrical engineer. So where else would he take her?" Dad sighed and shook his head slightly, "That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles." 

            He shrugged and nodded, "Yeah, what can I say? I take after my pops. He's in law enforcement." Stiles rose his hand up and pointed at Stilinski while winking. Stilinski snorted and then covered it with a cough as dad glanced back at him. "Stiles, just, uh, just answer the man."

           Stiles looked up seriously and nodded, "We made a good guess." Dad averted his attention to Scott and Kira, "What were the two of you doing?"

           "Eating pizza." Scott spoke as Kira said, "Eating sushi."

         "Eating sushi." As Scott said that this time Kira said, "Eating pizza."

         They both took a deep breath and sighed. "Eating sushi and pizza." Dad glanced back at Stilinski, "You believe this?" He nodded and shrugged, "To be honest, I haven't believed a word Stiles has said since he learned how to speak. But I think there kids found themselves in the right place at the right time and that girl sitting there is very lucky for it." 

              As Stilinski spoke dad faced forward and looked at Kira. "Kira, is that how you remember it?" Stiles, Scott and I all looked at her as she nodded. "Yes. Could I get my phone back now?" Dad shook his head and sighed, "Sorry, but no, Kira, a deputy is going to take you home. But we'll need you to fill out some paperwork first." She nodded as a deputy came in and guided her out to the main room and Stilinski took Stiles out to talk to him.

        "Scott, Jayla, I don't know why you guys are lying. Or why Stilinski is content to listen to this crap. But try and remember something. If half of this story about Barrow is true, then not only did someone help set him loose, but he was a pawn in their little game. A mass murderer is bad enough. A mass murderer being controlled by someone? Far worse." I nodded slight and glanced at Scott. "Yeah, we get it."