one.

➰ destiny's POV ➰
"Destiny! Hurry up, if you don't hurry, we'll miss our flight. Speaking of which leaves in 2 hours! We have to be at the air port in half an hour!" I hear my sister Olivia yell from her room while I'm in the bathroom getting ready. "Hold on! I'm finishing my hair!" I scream loud enough so she can hear me. Me and my sister are going to California for the summer because of two reasons. One, because we are going to see our dad & two because my sister signed us up for the show 'The Voice'. So I wanted I look my best because our blind auditions which were at noon. Our flight left at 4:30 in the morning. Finally after 5 minutes of finishing my hair, I decided to wear black leggings, a red flannel, black boots, and my hair was curled with a wand. I thought I looked pretty good so I obviously took a picture. I hollered for Olivia and told her I was ready. She said okay and went to my white mustang with two galaxy razor stripes. When I got in, I plugged my iPhone 6s in to charge and plugged it into the aux cord. I turned on Pandora and turned on Shawn Mendes radio. We were listening to the song Aftertaste by Shawn Mendes when I got a call from my dad.
   -Conversation-
M- Me D-Dad
M- Dad! You killed my vibe! I was listening to my song. Asshole.
D- Well my bad. I was calling you because when you get here, what are you going to do?
M- Well we are going to go to sleep. Then we have to get ready to go on the Voice. After that, I wanted to celebrate my birthday with some friends. Because my birthday is in one day dad!
D- I know, and your sisters birthday is in two days.
M- Dad I'm pretty sure I know this. Me and her are going with our friends the night of my birthday.
D- Be safe. I won't be home when you get here. love you.
M- Love you too.
   -End of conversation-
My dad always wants to go out. I hung up and l looked at Olivia. She was so tired. "We'll be there in 10 minutes stay awake. Oh! Did you hear what I told dad?" I asked her. "Yeah and who all are we going out with? And I'm guessing you're going to get waisted?" She said while trying not to laugh. I stopped at a stoplight and looked at her with an are you serious look and said "No you fucking asshole. We're going to hang out with anyone that I feel like. & Just so you know, stay with me tomorrow night. k? k." She started laughing and said okay. Finally we got to the air port.

   •At the air port •
When we got to the air port, we went through security and waited for our flight to be called. So while we were waiting, I got on my phone. I got on snapchat and took a picture of the air port and put 'at the air port. 😬' And put it on my story. Then I went it Twitter. When I went on Twitter, I seen Nash Grier put 'Going on a plane soon. from Indiana to California! Get to see the boys!' I looked at Olivia with the most excited look on my face and showed her what he put. "WHAT? Where is this human being!?" She screams and embarrasses me. I started blushing so bad. I was so mad at her. I took my phone back and texted our dad.
    -Conversation-
M- me   D- dad
M- Hey dad, our flight is getting ready to be called. be there in a few hours.
D- Okay. I have a surprise for you two when you get here. & I'm getting ready to leave so. you're presents are on the kitchen table and the floor.
M- What is it?! and okay!
D- You have to wait and see! Love you.
M- Fine. love you too.
-End of conversation-

"Dad says he has a surprise for us when we get there." I tell Olivia as she is focused on her phone not paying any attention. "flight 402 now boarding" I hear as I am scrolling through Facebook. I get up and get Olivia up and we get on the plane. When we got on the plane, we looked for our seats and realize that there was someone else sitting with us. He was sitting my the window. I sat down beside him and get my headphones from my pocket. I look at Olivia and I shove her so she'll look at me. When she did, I mouthed 'I wonder who's sitting by me' so he didn't hear me. She just shrugged her shoulders and tried to go to sleep. I unlocked my phone and turned on the song Like I'm Gonna Lose You by Meghan Trainor. When I got a text from my bestfriend Kasey.

Kasey- I can't wait to see you and your sister on The Voice! I'm on a different plane than you but, I'm on my way to you're dads to see you and I have a surprise for you!

I ignored her and fell asleep.

___________________________

Sorry if you don't like the first chapter! It's my first book! Please don't hate. Thanks! I will update a lot!