two. (Destinys POV)

I got woke up by a voice I don't know saying "Hey, we're in California. We're getting ready to land." I got up and said "Thanks." When I looked at him, I realized who it was. Nash fucking Grier. I looked at him and he was staring at me with the biggest smile and he said "What's you're name?" I looked at him and said "Destiny." He was just staring at me. I started to blush and decided to wake Olivia up. "Olivia, we're getting ready to land. Get up." I told her. When she got up, I turned back toward Nash. "Destiny, how old are you?" Nash said. "17. But tomorrow is my birthday so technically 18." I said trying not to make direct eye contact. He looked at me in the eyes and said "Well we should hangout on your birthday if you want to." I started smiling and said "yeah text me sometime. I'll be in California for a while. Well at least until I find a house." and I gave him my number. He saved it in his phone and then the plane landed. Me and Olivia got off the plane. When we got off, I seen Shawn Mendes, Matthew Espinosa and Taylor Caniff. I walked up to them and said "Can we get a picture with you guys?" They all smiled and said yeah. I had some random person get a picture of all of us. That person took more than 10 pictures. I gave him $10 and said thanks. I looked at all the pictures an realized I had none with Nash. He was sitting on a bench by himself. I walked up I him and sat down beside him. I looked at him and said "What's wrong. You can tell something is wrong with you." He just stared at the ground with a blank face. He looked up and looked at me and tried to say something but he couldn't get it out. So he looked back at the ground. "Nash, come on just tell me. It's not like I'm gonna tell anyone." I said. He looked at me and said "Listen, I can't tell you right at this moment but I can promise you, I will be able to tell you within a week." I looked at him and said okay. "Hey, I never got pictures with you." He said in a 'mad' voice. I laughed an hollered for Olivia. "Take some picture of me and Nash please." I said as I handed her my phone. She said okay and took my phone. The first picture was us smiling. The second picture was me on his back. The third one was him kissing my cheek. The very last one was going to be me kissing his cheek. So when I went to turn, he did the same and our lips met. I got butterflies in my stomach. Our one kiss turned into a make out session. Olivia got a picture of it and I didn't know that he was going to do that. "HELLO! Hurry up bitches! We have places to be to you know!" I hear Taylor yell. "DAMN Nash! Get some!" Matthew yells. We pulled away and we just stared at each other for a long time. "I'll see you tomorrow. I'll meet you two at Starbucks tomorrow." Nash says to me. "Okay. I'll be there at 4 in the afternoon. Oh and don't tell anyone but Can you tell Matt and Olivia like each other too?" I say. He starts laughing and said yeah. Then he left. As he was walking away, Olivia gave me my phone and pulled me toward the exit. We went outside and waited for a taxi. It was taking forever to get a ride so I called my dad and told him I was going to be home in a while. He said okay and reminded me he wasn't home. I locked my phone and put it into my pocket. "Fuck." I mumble to myself. Olivia heard me and said "What's wrong?" I just looked at her and said nothing. It's six in the fucking morning and we have no ride to our dads. Wow. I thought to myself. I seen Nash hasn't left yet so I ran up to him and said "Can you give us a ride home? Our dad isn't home. Please?" He shook his head yeah and popped the trunk so me and Olivia could put our bags back there. Taylor was driving thankfully. When we got in the car, Nash texted me even though we were in the same car.
~Conversation~
N- So, I'm sorry I kissed you in the air port.
M- It's okay.
N- No it's not. Can we talk about it?
M- Yeah. What did you think since you wanted to talk about it??
N- I don't know what went through my head. I just...
M- You just? What?
N- I don't know. But look at Matthew and Olivia. 😂 Their eating each other's faces almost.
M- I know. 😂😂 but why change the subject?
N- Because I don't really wanna talk about it unless it's just me and you.
M- Okay.
~End of Conversation~

"Stop here. This is our house." I tell Taylor. He stopped and me and Olivia got out. It was 6:30 in the morning and we didn't have long to sleep before the auditions.

__________________________

I don't know if this is a good chapter. Let me know! Thanks. 😊