fourty four

*3 years later*
Destinys POV

"Babe!!!!" I screamed as I'm running through Taylor's house like a maniac. It's noon & jack has been gone for almost three hours. Today is our 3 1/2 years of being together & I just want to spend the day with him. I walked or ran into the kitchen deciding to give up and finding him. I got out the eggs, pancakes, bacon, biscuits, & sausage sticks. I started making food for everyone as in me, Johnson, Gilinsky, Taylor, Olivia & Maddison. Maddison and Gilinsky got married last month, Taylor and Olivia are getting married next month & me and Johnson aren't even engaged yet. he gave me a promise ring though it has the sound waves of him saying I Promise on it.

anyways when I was just finishing the food and putting it on everyone's plates, Maddison, Olivia, Taylor and Gilinsky were in the kitchen waiting for their food.
"Where's my food there slut?" Olivia asked. "It's almost done. Shut the hell up bitch." I said turning around and laughing at her. she nods and patiently waits. I put their plates on the table with a glass of orange juice cause who doesn't like orange juice?

"I'm getting in the shower. If Jack comes home while I'm in there, tell him. Please and thank you!" I say all happy while walking to the bathroom. before I forgot, I ran into the kitchen again. "Hey Maddison and Olivia. Do you guys want to help me figure out what to wear today?" I asked. "Yeah. We will be in your room figuring out what you should wear. Any special things happening today?" Maddison asked me smiling really big. "Yeah, actually. it's mine and Jacks 3 1/2 years today." I say while grabbing my phone. "awwwww that's so cute!" Taylor says which surprises me. "thank you. but I'm getting in the shower now." I say as I trail off to the bathroom once again. On the way there, I grab two towels & walk in the bathroom and lock the door. I start the shower and check it to make sure it's warm. I unlocked my phone & started playing music after hooking it up to the speaker. When the water is finally warm, I take my clothes off & get in. I just let the warm water hit my neck and back. I started thinking about what to get Jack and then I decided on something. A picture frame of all the pictures we've taken since we've known each other. As I was thinking how to arrange them, I started washing my hair.
I was rinsing my hair when the song 'Act Like You Love Me' By Shawn Mendes came on. I started singing to it quietly. "stay here and lay here, right in my arms. it's only a moment before you're gone. and I am keeping you warm. just act like you love me so I can go on." I sang. I was really getting into singing because no one could hear me. they are always in the living room. as I finished up conditioning my hair and rinsing it, I shaved my legs because I needed to. I was in the shower for at least an hour already. I was thinking after I was done shaving. I was thinking about everything that's happened. my wreck, my amnesia, my life in general. I started to think about the day we all met up after my accident. that picture is still my lock screen. I don't want to change it.
~~~~~~
After my shower, I hollered out the door for Maddison and Olivia. "Girls! Are you in my room? And do you have my clothes picked out?" I screamed. "Yeah! Come on in your room!" Olivia screamed. I wrapped a towel around me and I put one in my hair. I ran to my room really fast and shut the door. "is Jack here?" I asked hoping for a yes. the both nodded their head and wouldn't stop smiling. "okay, so put this on after you get your underclothing on." Maddison said while handing me a beautiful light blue strapless dress. "this is beautiful. who got this for me? I've never seen it before." I asked still looking at how beautiful the dress was. "actually. neither of us got it. but go put it on and grab your underclothing." Maddison told me. I nodded as grabbed the things I needed and went to the bathroom. I put my bra and undergarments on and then out the dress on. it was absolutely stunning. I zipped the dress up by myself even though I had many troubles. then I picked up the bathroom. I unlocked the door and screamed for the girls again. "girls! is it safe to come into my room?" I yelled. they screamed back yes and I ran so no one could see me. I walked into my room and they were standing there in awe. "oh my god you look amazing!" they both said. "thank you. but who got me the dress?" I asked once again. "we'll tell you later but go sit in your chair so I can do your hair!" Maddison squealed. I nodded and walked over to the chair. I sat down and waited. she came over and started brushing and blowdrying my hair. Then Olivia popped up in front of me. "can I do your makeup?" she asked me. "yeah but please make sure it matches how I look." I begged. she nodded and went to get her makeup.

"you know, I'm going to let you in on a secret," Maddison said, "Jack picked out your dress, heals, how to do your hair and what colors for your makeup. he secretly is amazing at knowing this." I was just in shock for a second. "are you serious?" I asked. she nodded and I was just in awe. finally Olivia came back into the room. Maddison was just starting to curl my hair. Olivia kept looking at the makeup then my face. She started off with a little foundation then she knew what she was going to do.
~~~~~~
when we were all finished, I slipped in my heals and looked in the mirror. I loved how I looked. "thank you both." I said hugging them both. they both said you're welcome at the same time. "let's get a picture together. me and Maddison then me and Olivia then one of the boys take one of all three." I said while poking my head out the door.
"Taylor and Gilinsky! I need you two!" I screamed. "okay we're coming!" Gilinsky screamed. Then I heard footsteps followed by a knock on the door. Olivia opened it and it was Gilinsky and Taylor. "what do you need help with?" Taylor asked while looking around for me. I hid in the closet in case Johnson was with them. "okay destiny. come on out." Maddison said. I started to walk out and when I did, both Gilinsky and Taylor were shocked. "jack is going to love it." Taylor finally said. I told them what I needed one of them to do. Taylor did it but they wanted a picture of us all together. I nodded and he took the pictures. then we all got one by putting my timer on my camera. then it was time to show jack.
______________________
I'm so sorry I haven't been updating. my life has been crazy. but the picture up top is the dress!