thirty nine.

A/N: there will be sexual content in this chapter. I will put a note before it starts if you want to skip it. then I will put a note after it's done.

"two can play at this Harris." I said grinning.

after I messed with destiny I went and got something to drink. I got a glass of water and went back up to Destinys room. I opened the door and she wasn't there. I started walking to her bed till she jumped out from behind the door and I dropped my glass. "Fuck!" I yelled. "oh my god. I'm so sorry I'll go get something to clean it up." she said rushing to get the broom and a towel. thankfully it was hardwood and not carpet. she came back and I grabbed the towel and cleaned up the water. "hand me the broom." I said. she didn't hesitate an I started cleaning up the glass. once it was all cleaned up, i threw the glass away. I went back in the room where she was still trying to clean up the water. I walked passed her and sat down.

"are you okay jack?" she asked worried. "perfectly fucking fine." I said. "why are you acting like a five year old pissed off?" she snapped at me. "really now you think I'm five?" I asked. "yeah you're not acting mature about this at all. you're pissed and I said I'm sorry." she said while not even looking at me. "so I'm not mature now? if you want me to be mature I can be mature. cause I promise you I'm not a five year old." I yelled. "then fucking prove it!" she yelled while getting up to put the towel in the laundry. I got up and I shut the door. I walked over to her and pushed her hands up against the wall gently.

A/N: there will be sexual content starting right now.
"could a five year old do this?" I whispered. and then I started kissing her. "I'll show you how mature I can be." I said in between kissing her. "jump." I said after I stopped for a second. she did as I said and wrapped her legs around my waist. she let me take control of everything. I sat her on the bed and slowly laid her down. and I slowly got on top of her. I was kissing her while she was running her hands through my hair. I started kissing her neck and she leaned her head back and moaned a little. I started to slowly go to her collarbone. then I made my way back up to her lips. I started to take her shirt off. then she took my shirt off. while I was still kissing her, her hands snaked down to my belt and she took off my belt and my shorts. leaving me in my briefs. I started taking off her leggings which left her in her bra and underwear. we pulled apart so we could breath. I was hovering over her with my lips centimeters above her. she was breathing really heavy. "are you sure about this?" I asked her. she nodded. "okay, hold on." I said getting up running over to the closet. I grabbed a condom and ran over to her really fast. "where were we?" I asked hovering over her again. "oh just kiss me you idiot." he said pulling me closer to her. I started kissing her again and I sat her up and she sat on my lap not breaking the kiss. I put the condom down and unstrapped her bra. and took off her panties. she took off my briefs and I quickly adjusted the condom. then it happened.
A/N: if you skipped the sexual part, you can read from here down.

After that happened, she got up and kissed my cheek and went to her closet. she got sweatpants, a hoodie, underwear and a bra. she went in the bathroom locking it when she shut it. I just sat there in my briefs thinking about what just happened.
when she was done almost an hour later, she laid down beside me. "how mature am I now?" I asked her with a grin on my face. "about as mature as you can be." she said. I could feel her smiling even though she shut the light off. she curled up next to me and she fell asleep. i still sat there running my hands through her hair. while I was almost asleep, my phone started ringing. it was Blake.

J: hello?

B: hey are you with destiny?

J: yeah why?

B: I heard she got her memory back.

J: yeah she did. but the last memory she had wasn't the best one.

B: why?

J: she remembered every detail that happened when you guys crashed. she went into an anxiety attack and she started crying, kicking, and screaming.

B: oh my god. is she alright now?

J: yeah she's fine now. she just fell asleep.

B: oh well that's good news that she has her memory back.

J: yeah it really is good.

B: so do you guys as in you, destiny, Taylor, olivia, Gilinsky, and Maddison want to go on a quad date I guess you'd call it?

J: when? because Taylor gets his casts off tomorrow and Maddison an Olivia won't be here till tomorrow night.

B: how about Wednesday night. that will be the day after Olivia gets there.

J: that'll work for me. but I'll have to tell Gilinsky and Taylor. then they'll have to tell Olivia and Maddison.

B: okay. and is destiny mad at me?

J: the fuck? for what?

B: breaking up with her?

J: yeah but she'll get over it before Wednesday. but she's really pissed at that Isable girl you're with.

B: well im sorry that you had to tell her. are you pissed at me still?

J: eh I've been more pissed at someone. but I'm a little pissed still not badly though.

B: alright. well I'll let you go to sleep you sound tired night.

J: night.

I thought I wasn't going to get off the phone with him. anyways. after I got off the phone, I fell asleep.