fourty five

"Jack! get in here! she's ready!!" Taylor screamed. I heard jacks footsteps and a knock on the door. he walked in and he smiled really big. "oh my god you look beautiful." jack told me. "thank you. you look good yourself." I said smiling. "yeah yeah. we know you guys look hot now get together for pictures." Taylor said and pushed us together. I laughed and started getting ready for the picture. we took a normal picture first. then they as in Taylor and Olivia made us take a different picture where our foreheads were touching and our hands were locked together and by our waists. "hey Maddison and Olivia. can I talk to you two real fast?" I asked kinda nervous to tell them. "yeah sure what's up?" Maddison said as they followed me to my dresser. I got out a box and put it in my purse really fast then we went to Maddison's room. I shut the door and looked at them really seriously. "okay you can't tell anyone else if I tell you this. you swear?" I asked really nervous. "swear." they both said. I pulled out the box and it was a pregnancy test. I pulled out the stick and held it in my hands for a second. "I'm pregnant." I said spinning it around so they can see. "oh my god!!!!" Olivia whisper-screamed. Maddison pulled me into a hug and they both told me congratulations. "have you told anyone else? jack?" Maddison asked. I shook my head no and waited for a response as I put the stick into the box. and the box in my purse. "how far along are you?" Olivia asked. "around 2 months maybe." I said. they nodded and kept smiling. finally we walked out of the room and back into my room.

"ready?" jack asked me smiling really big. I nodded and started walking out of my room. "see you guys later tonight! be safe!" I screamed walking out the front door with jack. I got in the car and buckled in. "where are we going?" I asked. "dinner." jack said all happy. I nodded and watched the houses go by and the street lights turn on. then finally we got to the restaurant. jack and I walked in together and he told them his last name they looked as lead us to our table. this place looked expensive. we sat down and he already knew what I wanted so I didn't bother telling him. "jack, this place is absolutely stunning. please let me pay half of the bill. it seems like it's going to be expensive." I said looking at him. "no babe. we're going to enjoy the night together and you are not going to pay for anything." he said grabbing my hands. "babe please I don't want you to spend all your money tonight." I pleaded. "no. now let's enjoy our night. starting with us at this beautiful place." he told me. I nodded and we were talking waiting on our food.

when I food got there, I started eating because I was starving. I seen jack look down at his side a few times but I didn't think anything of it. "babe?" I asked. "yes." he said. "happy 4 year anniversary." I said smiling pulling out a watch from my purse I bought a few weeks ago. "awe. thank you. happy 4 year anniversary." he said smiling. I was about half way done with my food when I seen jack look at me. "I have something to tell you." he said smiling. "okay. and what shall that be?" I asked curious. that's when I seen him get on one knee. my eyes started watering instantly when he did that.

"Destiny Harris, I love you. with everything in my body and I'm really happy we've been together. you make my world even better. I know we've had our ups and downs but who doesn't? I'm in love with you. I always have been and I always will be. you're my one and only choice. I never want to lose you. never. destiny, will you make me even happier and be mine forever?" he asked smiling while holding a diamond ring. there were a few tears rolling down my face cause I was so happy. I nodded and he got up and hugged me. the whole restaurant clapped. he spun me around and put my down gently and put the ring on my finger.

we sat back down and started eating again. "babe." I said nervous. "yes?" he asked smiling. he could not stop smiling for the rest of the night. "I have something to tell you." I said getting the pregnancy test out of my purse without him seeing. "okay." he said anxious to know. I looked at the stick again and I looked at him. "hold out your hand." I said. he held his hand out really curious of what he was going to hold.
I put my pregnancy test in his hand and waited for a response. he examined the two little pink lines before I seen a really big smile. "I'm going to be a dad?" he asked looking at me. "yes. and I'm going to be a mom. we're going to be parents." I said smiling. he smiled even bigger and was all excited. he called for our waiter and he have us the check. jack paid and we left. he had the pregnancy test in his hand the whole way out. when we got to the car I decided to talk. "this night was amazing. thank you." I said going to hold his hand. "you're very welcome. I had an amazing night for many reasons. for instance. I'm going to be a dad and you're going to be my wife." he said looking at me smiling. finally we drove home.

we walked in the door and walked in Taylor's room first. "Taylor." jack said. "what?" Taylor asked laying on his bed. "we have news." jack said. and as soon as he said that Taylor jumped up and walked over to us. "what's the news?" he asked curious. jack looked at me wanting me to answer. "well, we're getting married for one." I said showing him the ring. "and secondly, you're going to be an uncle." I said smiling. "congratulations on the mar- wait what?!" Taylor screamed. "you're
pregnant?!" he screamed again. I nodded and he started smiling. he hugged us both being really gentle with me because now I'm a 'fragile person'. after we told Taylor we went to jack gs room. "gilinskyyyy." I said. he got up and came to the door. we told him and him and Taylor had the exact same reaction.
finally me and jack went to our room and I changed into his clothes. I put on his basketball shorts and his Magcon sweatshirt. I laid on the bed and was on my phone. jack laid beside me and started cuddling with me. "our little prince/princess needs to be here soon." he said. "I know. but we first need to find out how far along I am." I said setting my phone down and turning toward him. "okay. but names. my favorite guy name is Ryan Michael." he said waiting on my response. "awe. Ryan Michael Johnson. my favorite girl name is Lylliannah (Lilly- on- na) Rose." I said thinking about the names. "so if it's a boy, Ryan Michael Johnson. if it's a girl. Lylliannah Rose Johnson. I like them." he said smiling.

•1 year later •
"Lylliannah, are you ready to see daddy? he'll be here anytime." I said in my baby voice while trying to get her in her outfit.  then jack walked through the door. "babe! I'm home! im washing my hands and then taking our daughter! i want to see her." jack said. he always takes her when he gets hike. he misses her even though we have her everyday. he came in the living room and held her in his arms. "daddy missed you. mommy was telling me you missed me through snapchat," he said in a baby voice, "god our little family couldn't be any better. I love you Lylliannah and I love you babe." he looked at me and smiled. 
I went to get a shower and when I got out, I found Lylliannah in jacks arms asleep and he was asleep as well. I took a picture and put it on snapchat.

never forget, you only have one opportunity to do something. so make the best of it. even if it means going through an extremely rough time. you will eventually get there. and everything you go through, is just preparing you for what you asked.
_________________________
THE END!! I hope you guys enjoyed this book. I know it's probably not good but its my first book.