fourteen. (Nashs POV)

When we got to my house, I helped Destiny and everyone get settled in. I'm hoping that Emily won't find me. When Destiny went to my room, she unpacked some stuff she got out of her house but not everything. "So Emily wants to hurt me now?" Destiny asked. "Yes, but she won't. You have people protecting you." I told her. She said okay and got up and hugged me. "I love you." She said. "I love you too. I won't let anyone hurt you." I said. She said okay and pulled away. "Does anyone want to go get coffee?" I asked while walking downstairs. "yeah." Aaron, Carter, Matthew, Olivia, and Destiny all said at the same time. "Well we'll have to take a two cars." I said laughing. Destiny, Matthew and Olivia rode with me and the others rode with Aaron. When we got in the car, I got a call.
*Conversation.*
M- Hello
E- I know you don't like me. I'm sorry. I can't get over you. At all. Your all I think about.
M- Are you serious. Duh I hate you. Emily you need to get over me. You can get other guys out of your head.
E- I can't. I'm sorry.
M- I'm happy with Destiny. Just leave me alone.
E- Alright. I'll try.
M- Good. Bye.
*End of conversation.*
"It was Emily. She misses me." I told Destiny. "Oh. Alright." She said sounding sad. "What's wrong babe?" I asked her. "I don't know. I feel fine I just.... I don't know. I'll talk to you about it later." She said. "Alright. Are you coming inside?" I asked. She said yeah and got out. We walked I'm hand in hand and so did Olivia and Matt. "Yes may I help you?" This man asked. I gave him our orders and name. Me and Destiny sat at one table and the others sat at another. "Can we talk now?" I asked. "Yeah, my stomach doesn't hurt and i feel fine. I'm just scared." She said. "Why are you scared?" I asked. "Because I don't want to lose you. Nash I love you. This has been the best summer of my life and I'm sure the next few months on tour will be amazing. I just don't want to get into a big fight to where we break up. I know we will have our ups and downs but I love you. I'm just afraid of losing you." And before I could say anything, our order was ready. I got our stuff and told the guys me and Destiny were leaving. They said okay and we went to the car. When I got in, I locked the doors and went somewhere quiet. When we finally found somewhere I looked at Destiny. "Destiny, I'm not going anywhere. Ever. I'm glad I can call you mine. If we do get in a fight, then we will work it out. No matter what it takes. I love you too. I'm glad you feel fine. I don't want to lose you either. Listen, I'm here. To stay. I love you." I said. "Good. I lov-" Before she said anything I kissed her. I pulled away after a few seconds and she started blushing. "I love you." Is all she could say. We went back and got Olivia and Matthew. Then we went to my house. She went upstairs and I followed her. "I'm tired." She said and laid on my bed. I sat down beside her and turned on music. "Nash?" She asked. "Yes?" I asked back. "I can't wait till we go on tour." She said. "Me either. Are you going to sing with Olivia, Shawn and the Jacks?" I asked. She said yeah and sat up. "I'm glad I seen you on the plane." I said. "I'm glad you woke me up." She said. I laughed and pushed her off the bed to mess around. She got up and shoved me on the floor. I laughed and we "wrestled". God I love her. I could never get over how perfect she is. "Keep it down!" my mom yelled because Destiny was laughing really loud. "Sorry!" Me and Destiny yelled at the same time. Finally we got on the bed and fell asleep.
__________________
Sorry for a short chapter and I haven't updated! I've been moving over the past like week! I hope you guys like it! Don't forget it's my first book!