three. (Destinys POV)

Knock Knock Knock. It's 11 in the morning and there's a knock at the door. I decide to get up and get out of bed to answer it. "Who is it?" I say in a morning voice. "Open the door?" I hear Nash say. I open the door and he comes inside. "I decided I'm going to watch you on the Voice today." Nash said in excitement. "Cool. I'm going to get Olivia up and get ready." I told him. I had so many butterflies just by hearing him. I was also nervous because of the voice. "Get your ass up and get ready bitch! We have to be there at noon. It's 11." I scream in her bedroom. "Shut the hell up! I've been up." Olivia yells. I said okay ad went to get clothes. I got high waisted damaged blue jean shorts from holister, a black tank top, short sleeved v-neck shirt which was tucked in with a silver belt, and white shoes. I went to the bathroom and got ready. I decided to wear my hair natural, which was wavy, and no makeup. Olivia wore high waisted damaged blue jean short, a black long sleeved v-neck shirt, and white high top converse. She wore her hair naturally curly with no makeup. By time we were done, it was 11:45. I walked out of the bathroom the same time Olivia walked out of her room. Nash was sitting on the couch waiting. When we walked out, I said "okay two things, one how good to I look and be honest and two, I thought we were meeting at Starbucks?" He looked up and started smiling. "Okay, the answer to number one is hot as fuck and the other answer is I knew you were going to be late so I got some on my way here and wanted to take you too. Well, Matt wants to take Olivia." He said. I looked at Olivia and she said "I get to ride with Matthew. Yeah. I hope I don't die. Be safe! See you soon!" I started laughing and I pushed her toward the door. Then me and Nash walked out the door. My hands were by my side when I felt Nash grab my hand. He started to inner lock our hands. I just went with it. When we got to the car, I let go and got in. He turned on the car and started driving. I plugged my phone into the aux cord and turned on Life of the Party by Shawn Mendes. I was doing that song for my audition. Olivia was doing Aftertaste by Shawn Mendes. I started to sing to get practice in before I had to sing. We got there and I had so many butterflies. I was walking by Nash and he inner locked our fingers again. I was breathing really hard. "It will be okay. Trust me you'll do great." Nash says to help me. I look at him with an I hope face. I walked in and went to the back because I was getting ready to watch Olivia sing. Everyone was back there. Matthew, Cameron, Nash, Me, Hayes, Taylor, Jack J, Jack G. Everyone. Now I was even more nervous. I was holding on to Nash's hand and you could tell I was nervous. "So Nash? You and Destiny?" Hayes says. "I guess." Nash says. Wait so I'm 'his'. I'm so confused. I'll talk to him about it after the show. I thought to myself. Olivia started to sing. When she got to the chorus, all the chairs turned around. I started screaming. Finally she was finished. All the people asked her questions and who she wanted as a coach. "Christiana." Olivia said. I screamed and Nash looked at me. "Nervous?" He asked. "Well duh. But I'm up." I said as I walked out of the room. I walked on stage and the music started. I started singing. When I got to the chorus of Life of the Party, all the coaches turned around. When the song ended, they asked who I wanted for a coach. "Christiana." I said with confidence. I walked off stage and hugged her like Olivia did. Then I walked out. Everyone was waiting on me in the room. When I got in there, Nash hugged me so tight. "You did amazing!" He said. I started smiling and said thanks to everyone who complimented me. Then we left. I got in the car and looked at Nash and bit my lip. Thankfully no one was in the car. He looked at me and bit his lip too. I started laughing as got on my phone. Olivia texted me and told me Matthew asked her out and she said yeah. "So Matt and Olivia are a thing." I said as I was putting my phone away. "I guess so." He said as he looked at me. "I wanna stay at a hotel tonight." I told him. " Okay. Tell Olivia." he told me. I ignored him and we went to a hotel. We went to the room and I fell on the bed and started to fall asleep when.

_________________________

I know. Cliff hanger. The next chapter they won't have sex but things will get serious for Destiny. Let me know what you guys think! Don't forget, it's my first book. Sorry if it's not as good as you thought it would be.