twenty five.

"I think I'm in love with you." Blake told me.
"What?" I asked. "I think I'm in love with you." He said. Does he really love me? I mean yeah I like him a lot but I wouldn't say I'm in love with him. Don't get me wrong he's pretty hot. And I love spending time with him and I like him more than a friend. I always have. "Destiny?" Blake asked. "Blake." I said. "Yeah?" He asked worried. "Okay, I like you. More than a friend. I always have. You've always been there for me when I needed someone. And I love you for that. This isn't going to ruin anything. I promise cause I have feelings for you too." I said. "So can we try and see where it goes?" He asked. "We can try." I said. He smiled really big and went back to watching Fuller House. I put my head on his shoulder and my hand on his lap. He took my hand and held it. I smiled and just went on about watching tv. When we were done watching tv it was almost 1 in the morning. "I'm going to bed. I'm tired." I told Blake. "So am I. I'll be up there after I pee." He said. I said okay and went to his bed. I laid down and he came to bed almost a minute after me. I was laying down and I couldn't fall asleep. "Blake. I can't fall asleep and I'm hungry." I said. "Me too. Want Taco Bell?" He asked. I said yeah and we got up. We were in the car listening to my music cause he had and aux cord. That was until I got a call. It was Nash. I decided to answer it.
*Converstion*
M- Hello?
N- Hey are we over?
M- Yeah. You cheated on me more than once.
N- I know I'm sorry.
M- Well now you don't have to tell me that anymore. Just be better to this new girl than you were with me.
N- I will Destiny. And Olivia wants you, her, Matt, and Blake to all hangout tomorrow.
M- okay. Bye.
*End of Conversation*
I told Blake who it was and what he said. While I was on the phone, Blake already ordered my food. "Thanks." I said. He said you're welcome and we were in the parking lot eating. "Can we go see Olivia and Matt tomorrow? They wanna hang out with us." I asked. "Yeah we'll pick them up." He said I said okay and finished my food. When I was done and when Blake was done I got out and threw away out trash and went back to the car. We were on our way to his house until I seen Taylor and Cameron walking. I told Blake to pull over so he did. I got out. "What are you two doing it's two in the morning?" I asked. "Well we're mad at Nash so we left." Cameron said. "Why are you guys mad at him?" I asked. "Well, he's been a complete douche to everyone since you left and he's been yelling at Matt and us. Saying how we didn't do something right. Or something stupid. He's been trying to pack his stuff for days. He finally did earlier and will he gone later tomorrow. But he told us he was cheating on you the whole time you were dating and I got pissed at him and we got into a fight then Cameron got in it and then me and Cam are on the same side and Nash told us who he cheated on you with also. It was that girl you figured out about and he cheated on you with Kasey. I freaked out on Nash and Olivia freaked out on Kasey. So that all happened in the three days you've been gone." Taylor said. "Well I'm going to the house tomorrow to get Olivia and Matt so if you guys are there when I drop those two off you can maybe come hang out at Blake's with me and Blake?" I asked. I looked at Blake and he said yeah it was fine. "Sure. We have nothing better to do." Cameron said. "Can we give them a ride to my dads?" I asked Blake. He said yeah. "Get in. We'll take you to my dads." I said to them. They said okay and got in. We drove them to my dads and when we were pulling in, Nash was putting his stuff in his trunk. I got out and hugged the boys an told them I was going to be at the house later. They said okay and went inside. We were leaving the house and were on our way to Blake's. "Stop real fast I have to talk to my dad." I said. He stopped and I ran in the back door. I went to my dads room and he wasn't there. I went to Olivia's room and knocked. She was awake so I told her to tell dad something and I have to leave. I have everyone a hug on the way out. Except Nash. I got in Blake's car and he drove to his house. It was almost 3 in the morning now and I was tired. I went to Blake's bed and laid there. Blake ran and jumped on the bed making me jump. I laughed and told him goodnight. Then fell asleep.

________________________
Well, Destiny and Blake are together, Cameron and Taylor are mad at Nash. Olivia and Matthew are still together. There is sooooo much more to this book though. Anyways, I hope you guys like it.! Remember it's my first book and I don't know if it's good or not. There might be a sequel to this but I don't know yet.