twenty six.

•Blake's POV•
I woke up the next morning next to Destiny. She was sleeping and her hair was everywhere. It was almost noon and we are suppose to get Olivia, Matt, Taylor and Cam. "Destiny. You need to get up. We have to get your sister soon." I said as I shook her. She finally got up and she had her sports bra on and she just threw my hoodie on her and she put shorts on and fixed her hair. Then she was ready. "Are you ready to leave?" She asked while grabbing her phone and makeup. "Yeah and why are you getting your makeup?" I asked. "Because I don't want to go out looking like a zombie in public. There's people who take pictures I don't know about." She said. I just laughed and she got her flip flops and we left. We got in the car and she started doing her makeup. She was done when we were arriving at her dads. Nash's car was still in the drive way. Destiny got out and walked in. I walked in with her and I waited on the couch while she was talking to Olivia and Matt. Then Taylor and Cameron finally came in the living room and started talking to me. We were all talking about stupid shit like how they liked these girls but they were mean to them and stupid stuff like that. Finally we were all ready to leave. We got in the car and Destiny plugged in her phone and played Fetty Wap radio on Pandora. There were some pretty good songs. "So Blake, what's up?" Cameron asked. "Driving and being bored." I said. He said okay and started singing. We arrived at my house and went to the pool. Destiny was laughing after I threw her in the pool and was just laughing and playing around with everyone. She's the best. She always has the best attitude and is always laughing until she gets mad or sad. I think that this is the best night ever. Then I got a phone call from Simon.
*Conversation*
M- Hello?
S- Blake, you and Destiny are still going on tour right?
M- Yeah. She quit the Magcon group cause of Nash and I she's talked about going with us. I think she will though. Cause we're dating.
S- About time. But alright. I'll let my dad know.
M- Alright. Bye.
* End of Converstion*
When I hung up I seen Destiny sitting. beside me. "Who was that?" She asked. "Simon. And are you going on tour with me?" I asked. "Well yeah. Why wouldn't I?" She asked. "I don't know. Just asking." I said laughing. She laughed and then they all were ready to leave. So I took them home and Nash was gone. "Destiny. Can we still stay here even if Nash left?" Cameron asked. "Yeah. That's fine. You guys can take my bed till I come back." She said. They said thanks and everyone got out of the car. Now it was just me and Destiny. "Babe are you hungry?" I asked her. "Yeah, where do you want to eat at?" She asked like it was my choice. "I don't care. You chose." I said. "Umm, Arbies?" She asked I said okay and drove to Arbies. I ordered our food and then we went to my house. When we got there, I sat down on the couch and Destiny sat down beside me. We ate our food and then I decided to say something. "So, the tour starts in a few days." I told her. "I know. I can't wait to see all the guys again." She said all happy. "Do you want to go get clothes and stay here till the tour and then on the tour we can go shopping? Or do you want to go shopping for a lot of clothes today or tomorrow?" I asked. "We can go get a few clothes till the tour starts and then I can just buy new ones before the tour." She said. I said okay. Then she got up and threw our trash away as went upstairs. Not even two minutes later, she came downstairs in her shorts, a crop top that had my name on it and her flip flops. "Swimming at the beach?" She asked. "Yeah. Get your bathing suit." I said laughing at her. She smiled really big and went back upstairs to get a bag ready. I went up there to get my swimming trunks and a towel. I got ready and so did Destiny. Finally we went to the beach. It was so hot so when Destiny was in her bathing suit, I picked her up and went in the water with her. Finally we were out far enough so I threw her and she got soaked. I laughed for a while then I went over to her so she could get on my back. When she did, I had to hold her legs so she didn't fall. I think that these last two days are the best days I've had. Time flew by really fast though. Which sucked but I got to spend it with Destiny so it's all good. We spent at least 4 hours at the beach until we went to my house. When we got there, I put my basketball shorts on and Destiny wore my basketball shorts, and a tank top. She was asleep when I got in bed so I kissed her forehead and I shut the lights off. Finally I fell asleep.

____________________
Sorry I haven't updated lately. A lot has happened in the past month. But I hope you guys like the book!