thirteen.

I woke up the next morning to my sister waking me up. "Destiny. I'm here. Are you and Nash gonna get up? And I'm going to wake Olivia and Matthew up." My sister said. I got up really fast and went to the bathroom and threw up. When I was done, I went back over to Nash. "I'm taking you to the doctor. Babe please get up" Nash said. I got up and threw on sweat pants and one of Nash's hoodies. "I'll be back. I'm going to the doctor." I told my sisters. Olivia said okay but Autumn said "Why the hell are you going to the doctor?" I looked at her and told her what was wrong. She said okay and we left.
*At the doctor*
After the doctor took some tests on my blood and left us me and Nash in a room together. After like 20 minutes the doctor came in.
"Yes miss Destiny" The doctor said. "Yes?" I asked. Well good news is you just have a stomach flu. It should be over in the next two days. "Okay thank you so much." I said. "You're welcome. If your throwing up gets worse and you throw up if you're brushing your teeth or anything like that please come back. Good day." The doctor said. "Alright. You too." I said and we left. "Make sure you stay in bed and hydrated." Nash said. "Alright. Promise." I said. When we got home I told everyone everything and went to lay down. Nash came with me. I laid down and cuddled against Nash. I turned on music and we started singing to the songs I played. I was singing when Autumn walked into the room. "I brought you water." She said. "Alright. Thanks." I said. She sat on the bed and looked at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing but you and Nash make a really cute couple." She said. "Thanks." I said. I looked at Nash and he smiled. "Well I'm going to see dad." Autumn said. I said alright and drank my water. I put the cup on my nightstand and fell asleep.

➰ Nash's POV ➰
I looked beside me and seen Destiny was asleep. I'm hoping she's just sick. I guess we will figure out in a day or two. I got up quietly and went to get Destiny something to make her feel better. "I'll be right back. I'm going to Walmart." I told Matt. He said alright and I left. When I got there, I seen my exs car. Great. I walked in and went to get chocolate and flowers. I payed and went to my car when someone was waiting. "What?" I asked. "Why are you still with Destiny? You know you want me more." She said. "I don't want you. I'm in love with Destiny." I said in a rude way. I went to pull out my phone but realized I was recording the whole thing. So I put it back in my pocket. "Oh. Texting her about what I said?" She asked. asked. "No. I was seeing if Olivia's boyfriend texted me." I told her. "Oh yes. Olivia's boyfriend. Matthew." She said. "Move so I can go home. Destiny is waiting on me." I said. "Well just have to wait and see who gets there first. and see if Destiny will be there when you get there." She said. As soon as she left, I jumped in and turned my car on fast. I took my phone out and pushed stop on my recording. I called Matt.
*Conversation.*
E- Espinosa here.
M- Wake Destiny up and get everyone out of the house now. Meet me at Starbucks.
E- Destiny's been up but okay. Why?
M- I'll explain everything get everyone even her dad and sisters.
E- Alright. We'll be there in five minutes.
*End of conversation.*
Shit. I thought I was going to lose her forever. I got to Starbucks and everyone was there. I got out of the car and ran up to Destiny. "Are you alright?" She asked worried. "Now I am. Are you feeling better?" I asked. "Yeah. I feel way better than I did when I fell asleep." She said happy. Aaron looked at me worried. "Is it her again?" He asked even more worried. "Yeah. We have to go." I said. I told Destiny, Olivia, Autumn, and Matthew to get in my car. When they did, we left. Everyone else was behind me. "Okay, what the hell is going on?" Destiny asked. "Okay, so before I got real famous, I had a girlfriend named Emily. When I went to meet and greets, she got pissed because I would take pictures with other girls. So I broke up with her. She said she will figure out who I date no matter what. Everyone blocked her on everything. She seen me at the store and well listen to this recording." I said as I pulled out my phone. They all listened to it and Destiny gave me my phone and said "Wow. Umm I'd rather not die." I looked at her. "You won't. Promise." I told her. "Where are we going?" Olivia asked. "My house in North Carolina. She doesn't know where I live there." I told Olivia. "I'll text my dad. Is he with any of the boys?" Destiny asked. "Yeah. Carter has him with him." I said. She said okay and texted her dad. I'm so worried. Emily was crazy as fuck.....
___________________
I hope you guys are enjoying it!