six.

➰ Olivia's POV ➰
The next morning when I woke up, I remembered it was my sisters birthday. "Matt. Get up it's almost one in the afternoon. And we have to go get my sister a present. let's go!!" I told him. "I'm up." Matt said in a hot ass morning voice. I said okay and went to get dressed. I wore a Matthew Espinosa crop top, shorts, a messy bun on the top of my head and my white hightop converse. When I walked out of the bathroom, Matt was actually up and ready. I unplugged my phone ad told him let's go. "Dad! We'll be back! Love you!" I hollered into his room. "Love you too!" He screamed from his room. Me and Matt went to his car and got in. When I got in the car, I was getting a call from Nash.
~Conversation~
M- Hey what's up?
N- Nothing just got up, but what are you getting your sister?
M- Chocolate, Starbucks, Sparkly white and blue chevron phone case, and the gift of me.
N- Alright. All I needed thanks! Bye.
M- Bye?
~End of Conversation~
By the time I was done, we arrived at the mall. I went and got a phone case. Then we went to the candy shop for her chocolate. Finally, we arrived at Starbucks. I got her a large S'mores frappachino. After that, we went to her hotel room. Nash texted me and said there's something in the door so it wouldn't close while he was gone and so we could get in. We went to her room. I walked in and she was still asleep. Her room was a mess. Her sheets were on the floor. Wait, her sheets on the floor. Oh my god. Me and Matt waited on Nash to get back. So while we were waiting, I listened to music. I was in the middle of a song and Kasey calls me.
~Concersation~
M- Yeah?
K- Where are you?
M- A hotel. Waiting on Destiny's boyfriend to get back so we can wake her up. Why?
K- Well I'm bringing her money and you two the present your dad left for you two.
M- Oh shit I forgot the present from my dad! Thanks Kasey!
K- Welcome. Are you at holiday inn?
M- Yeah see you soon.
~End of Conversation~
"Kasey is bringing her present and the present for me as Destiny from our dad. She's on her way here." I told Matt in a quiet voice. He said onus and went on his phone. Finally after like twenty minutes, Nash arrived. "About time." Matt told Nash. "Hey our bestfriend Kasey is on her way here. She should be here any minute." I told Nash. He said okay and walked through us. He went right over to Destiny and acted like he just woke up. Then Kasey came in the room. "Shhh, he's getting ready to wake her up." I told Kasey. She said okay and put her present on the table along with everyone else's. Kasey gave her $20. I got her chocolate, phone case, Starbucks, and the gift of me. Our dad got her alcohol. And Nash got her ice cream, a big teddy bear and condoms. When I looked at all the presents, I laughed. There was a decent amount I guess. Then Nash woke up Destiny. "Babe, get up. I have a surprise for you." Nash said. She stretched and got up. "Morning sleeping beauty. Looks like you two had fun last night?" Matt told her. "Fuck you Matt." Destiny said laughing. Nash got up and got all the presents. He gave Destiny Kaseys and our dads presents first. She said thanks and Kasey gave her a hug and left. Wonder what's wrong with her. Anyways. Then she got me and Matts presents. She drank some of the Starbucks and put her case on her phone. Then she ate some chocolate. After that, Nash gave her his presents. She laughed when he gave her the condoms. She out the teddy bear by her side and she put the ice cream in the mini fridge. She put the condoms in her bag. Finally it all came down to the alcohol. She didn't know what to do with it. "Fuck it, everyone get a cup. We're gonna take a few shots." She said all happy. We all got cups and she put in a little of fireball in our cups and we all took shots. When we were done, she got dressed. Matthew had a buzz. "I'm driving today." I told him. He shook his head okay. Destiny went an got dressed for the day. I was a sunny day so she wore a loose Nash Grier shirt, blue jean shorts, and Jordan's. After she was ready, we went to meet up with the other boys. I had Matt get in the passenger seat because like I said he was buzzed. I didn't want to die. I followed Nash to where the boys were. Destiny made sure to get her presents before she left. We went to McDonalds to meet the boys. Destiny got out and hugged all the boys. Then she got a call and went back into the car.When she was finished, I asked her "Who was it?"
She looked sad and said "The people on the Voice won't let us on the show because we 'are to young'. "We're fucking 16 and 18. But I'm not going to get in a bad mood cause of it." I said oh and went on about my business. "So birthday girl, when are we gonna party? It's almost 4 in the afternoon." Cameron asked Destiny. "I don't know. How about we go to the beach and the go back to my dads around eight?" Destiny asked everyone. We all agreed and we all went to get bathing suits.

• At the Beach •
When we got to the beach, everyone was in their bathing suits. It was almost 4:30 when we arrived. We got out of the car and walked up to everyone. Matt has been getting better in the last half hour. I want to see what he will look like at eight. We all had so much fun. When we were done at the beach, we all went to my dads.

________________________
I hope you guys like it so far! Let me know. Thanks! 😊