thirty one.

•Blake's POV•
When destiny went to sleep, I decided to sit downstairs with everyone. they all were on their phones. "Why are you all on your phones?" I asked. "Because we have nothing better to do." Shawn told me. "We can go somewhere." I suggested. "like where? narnia?" Olivia said. "no. we can go to the park or in the backyard to swim?" I said. they didn't move Cameron did though. He went to swim. I rolled my eyes at everyone else and went upstairs. Destiny was waking up. "Good evening." I said. "Hey. Where's everyone else?" she asked. "on their phones. except Cameron. he went to swim." I told her. "Okay. well I want to swim also. so can you get my bathing suit from the top drawer?" She asked kinda tired. I said yeah and got her favorite one. I helped we get it on cause she was still tired but didn't want anyone to know. Finally when she got we bathing suit on, she grabbed a towel and her phone. We went downstairs and started going outback. "Guys we're going to the pool." I said. they didn't listen so we just went outback with Cameron. "Hey guys." Cameron said. "Hey." I said. destiny quietly put her phone down and slowly went up to Cameron. She was behind him and he didn't know. "Hey I thought destiny was out here with you?" Cameron asked. "No she forgot something." I said. He said okay. Then destiny pushed Cameron into the pool. She ran behind me really fast before Cameron could see. "That was destiny." I said laughing and moving away from her. She laughed and started running around the pool away from Cameron. he eventually caught her and threw her in then I jumped in. it was fun. we stayed in the pool and just talked. finally we had to go in because Simons dad didn't want us making a ton of noise and get the cops called on us. so when we went inside, we all decided to play truth or dare. everyone got off their phones and got in a circle. Cameron went first. "Blake, truth or dare?" he asked me. "dare." I said. "alright, I dare you to sing your favorite song by any girl but you have to sing it as high as Ariana grande can sing." he said. I said alright & sang dangerous woman by Ariana. everyone was recording me. "okay okay. destiny truth or dare." I asked. she said dare. "I dare you to run outside, in your bathing suit and scream that you're in love with justin bieber." I said. she said okay and actually did it. it was great. we finished our game and we all decided to go on a car ride. so we all got in Cameron's car and left.
_____________________
Okay I know this book sucks & in sorry guys. I haven't updated in a while. & I can't really write stories. sorry!