fourty three.

A/N: this is in Johnson's POV.

I woke up the next day with destiny still asleep. that was the first. I just sat there with a smile on my face. "I'm in love with you. I won't stop being in love with you." I whispered to her. I started running my fingers through her hair. a little smile appeared on her face. she started moving around a lot so that meant she was waking up. when she did wake up, she was looking at me. "goodmorning babe." I said smiling. "goodmorning babe." she said curling up next to me. "I want to go swimming here in a minute." she said looking at me. "then let's get up and go." I told her wrapping my arms around her. "no. you're really warm and comfortable." she said winking at me. "you can't do that to me. you know that. but you're very warm as well." I said kinda mimicking her. I took my arms off her and sat up. she did the same thing except she slid onto my lap. "you have a bony ass." I said wrapping my arms around her waist. "good!" she said while grabbing my phone. she leaned back so her head was right by mine. "picture time! smile babe!" she screamed. she got on snapchat and took a picture of us smiling. "put it on my story please!" I told her after saving it. she did it and she just scrolled through my Instagram. i reached over and grabbed her phone. her lock screen was still of me and her the day all the guys met up where we all first met. I put my thumbprint in and was on her snapchat. I took a picture of me with the dog filter and put it on her story. I sat her phone down. "babe." I said pulling her closer. "yes?" she asked looking at me. "you look hot as shit even though your makeup is everywhere and you're in your bathing suit. so it's a win for me." I said winking at her. "fine. I'll got put clothes on." she said getting up. "nooooo!" I said holding out the 'o' and pulling her back on my lap. "stay here and lay here right in my arms." I told her. "then don't complain." she said before turning around so she's facing me. "my back hurts." I said while trying to pop it. "here. turn around and lay on your stomach." she told me. I did as she said and she started to pop my back. I was so relieved. it felt amazing. "feel better?" she asked leaning down there by my face. "a kiss would help." I said smiling. she sat me up and kissed me. then she pulled away. "lay back down." she told me like it was a command. I did and then I felt her nails on my back. "are you scratching my back?" I asked her. "yes. you deserve it for all you've done for me." she told me. "awe I'm flattered. and this feels amazing." I said. she got down to my lower back until she stopped at where my shorts started. she scratched above there and it was my 'weak spot' so I like popped my stomach out a little. "did I hit your weak spot?" she asked laughing. "yeah a little. but stop so you can lay here with me!" I said acting like a little kid again. "fine." she said giving in. she laid down beside me and looked at me. "you know you're perfect." I said sitting up pulling her close to me. "you know, you're perfect as well." she said getting a little closer to my face. "I'm so glad you're mine and no one else's." I said smirking. "and I'm glad that I'm yours as well cause if not, I couldn't do this." she said getting closer to me and wrapping her arms around my neck. then she kissed me. I was obviously going to kiss back. she started kissing my collarbone and jawline. she came back up to me and kissed me. then she stopped and got off of me. "let's go swimming." she said smiling while getting up. "wow. I'll get you back you little tease. but okay. let's go." I said smiling.
we had a race to see who would get there faster. she took the stairs and I took the elevator. she beat me there sadly. "ha. I win." she said with a little smirk on her face. "yeah yeah. open the door." I said smiling. when she did, I ran to the pool really fast. I went to the deep end and jumped in. it was freezing. "it's cold!" I screamed. "that's why I'm getting in the hot tub." she said laughing at me. "good idea." I said trying to get out of the pool. I walked over to the hot tub and got in. it was hot at first but then I got used to it. after a while, it was really warm still so I decided to get back in the pool. "come in the pool with me." I said smiling at destiny. "okay." she said smiling while getting up. we got in the pool and we swam over to the deep end. we swam for a long time until we decided to get out.
when we got to the room, we got all of our stuff packed and we made the bed so the person who cleans the room won't have to do so much. we picked up our mess and we got dressed. well I got dressed destiny just threw clothes on over her swimsuit. finally we left after everything was done. "everyone's probably wondering where we are. I'll call Taylor and tell him." she said getting into the car. I said okay and got in. she was explaining what happened and where we were.
after she got off the phone, she grabbed one of my sweatshirts and put it on. she put her knees in the sweatshirt and was really comfortable. "babe. wake up. we're almost home." I said smiling. "I'm up. I'm just really comfortable." she said looking at me. we got there as soon as she smiled. we pulled into the driveway & we went inside to our room. she plopped down on the bed and fell asleep. I grabbed some clothes and got in the shower.
_______________________
I know this chapter sucked! I'm really busy with school & my lessons and all that! but hope you guys enjoy!