Chapter 3

After Brian took a shower and got dress, he went to the bathroom to spike his hair and then back to his room to put some clone on. When Brian was ready to go he went downstairs to get something to drink.

Brian’s father came downstairs dressed in a shirt and holding two ties in his hand with his hair combed and jelled down making him look really handsome.

“Brian this tie or this tie looks good on me right?” asked Brian’s dad a little nervous

“The blue one looks fine. Dad you look fine it’s not like you never taken her out before” said Brian smiling with a chuckle.

“Son…this is a moment of time with the family and she always wanted dinner with the family and I want it to go perfect this time” said Brian’s father.

“Well you look fine…and she will be happy” said Brian with a smile on his face.

Brian’s father was remarried after his mother was killed in a car accident when he was 10 years old. His father got married a year after her passing to Rebecca. Brian had been stuck up but has been happy his father found someone to make him happy and get him through the days and years.

Still it has been 8 years and Brian was still sad and upset about his mother. He would always try getting along with Rebecca, he likes that she’s nice and respectful and a good step-mother, but he dislikes how she acts too goody and like she’s been his mother since he was ever born.

Rebecca came downstairs with Carlos. They all made sure they looked good and headed out the door.

Brian took out his ear buds and listened to his iPod relaxing for 2 hours in the car to go to the restaurant.

 A/N:Short chapter i know but it is how it is comment and vote thank you