Chapter 9

When Brian was driving towards home, he looked over and noticed Lillian sleeping under a tree crouched up. Brian quickly pulled over his car and stopped. He got out and ran to Lillian trying to wake her but she wouldn’t come to. He noticed that she was really pale and her body was soaking wet. Brian scooped her up and carried her to his car and put her in the passenger’s seat.

Brian closed the door and went to the driver’s side and got in starting it. While Brian was driving he noticed Lillian was shivering. He turned on the heater and kept driving towards her house.

Brian pulled up in her drive way and noticed nobody was home. He picked up Lillian unlocking her house door and carried her inside laying her on the couch. He went upstairs to get a blanket from Lillian’s room and came back downstairs to cover her with it.

Brian then went to the kitchen to make some chicken soup. When the soup was ready he poured some in a bowl and walked it over to where Lillian was sleeping. Someone knocked on the door. Brian got up to look out the window to see who it was. He looked through the peephole and saw it was Anthony dressed in black and had his hair wet from the rain and wore serious look on his face. Brian wanted to open the door but decided not to.

He walked away and sat back on the couch until he left.

********

An hour later, Lillian woke up with a blanket on her lying on the couch back in her own home. She sat up and noticed there was chicken soup sitting on the table for her. She picked it up and quickly ate the soup feeling her hunger go away.

Lillian looked around and went upstairs to her room to change into some warm clothes. She closed the door and locked it and then went to her closet. Lillian put on a blue tank top and a pair of blue pajama pants.

She then went to her mom’s room then her sister’s and noticed they both weren’t home. Lillian went downstairs and noticed nobody was in the house. She was alone. She went back upstairs and did her homework. When she was done she noticed she still needed to get ready for the party tomorrow.

The phone rang. Lillian went to her mom’s room to answer it.

“Hello?” said Lillian

“Hey honey, how are you?” asked her mother

“I’m fine I made it home” said Lillian.

“Well honey me and Carry will be out of town and I will be doing a work business while Carry is doing a visit to a college. We are coming home Monday” explained Lillian’s mother.

“Alright well what am I suppose to eat and why would you leave me home by myself?” asked Lillian

“There’s $50 in the basement under the dryer and Anthony’s parents will be looking out for you” said her mother

“Alright mom thank you love you” said Lillian and then hung up the phone.

Lillian went downstairs and noticed Brian’s jacket he wore last night on the couch.

“Brian?” called out Lillian

No one answered so Lillian must’ve figured he had left. Lillian went up stairs and hung up Brian’s jacket in her closet. Lillian decided to do a makeover to herself for the party tomorrow night.

Lillian went to Carry’s room and sat at her Vanity mirror. She pulled out her make-up set and studied her face. She took out the tweezers and started plucking her eyebrows. 30 minutes later Lillian’s eyebrows looked more descent.

Lillian decided to dye her hair blackish brown but she needed Carla’s help to do it. 10 minutes later Carla came upstairs to Lillian’s room with hair dye.

“Alright I got the hair dye Lilly” said Carla putting the bag down on Lillian’s bed.

“Ok great” smiled Lillian excited

It took about an hour in a half for Carla to dye Lillian’s hair. When her hair was done Lillian looked at Carla and saw her face in awe and her eyes sparkle.

“How does it look?” asked Lillian feeling nervous

“Look for yourself” said Carla putting a smile on her face.

Lillian turned around to look in her mirror and saw how beautiful she looked and she had the same color hair when she was little.

“Oh wow, I look older and my hair is the same way it looked when I was little” said Lillian shocked.

Lillian wore a big smile and was just excited. Her hair was wavy and it was half way down her back. She felt beautiful like her mother and bright like her dad.

 Comment and Vote! Thank you