Chapter 19

Lillian was being carried by Brian and was being walked back to the house. Matt was beside him and they walked back to together making sure there weren’t any other wolves in the forest. Brian walked up the stairs to Lillian’s room and laid her on the bed.

“What happened?” asked Lillian moaning and waking up.

“Lillian what were you doing home by yourself?” asked Brian

“By myself, you tell me, you weren’t around and neither were the maids” said Lillian

“Sahara-

“Your old girlfriend wasn’t here she was gone” said Lillian glaring at him. Brian went silent.

“The maids got the night off and they went to a party hosted just for them, for a nught off ” said Brian

“Where were you then? IF you know Sahara hates me why would you expect her to be here and not at home?” said Lillian looking at Brian with confusion. What the hell is up for him.

     Brian didn’t respond and just looked away. Lillian rolled her eyes, got up and climbed off the bed opposite from Brian. She picked up her pajamas that were on the floor and went to the bathroom closing and locking the door behind her.

      Brian stood there and sat on the bed. He thought about what Lillian said and wondered himself why he expects Sahara to be here after she said no five times and fine on the sixth. Brian got up and walked out of Lillian’s room and went downstairs to the kitchen and sat there at the table.

“Hey man what happened?” asked Matt bringing two plates of food to the table for the both of them.

“She’s mad at me. What the hell, why won’t Sahara listen to me” asked Brian impatiently

“Sahara doesn’t like Lillian. She waited for you and you told her you would be with her but you hurt her when you went to Lillian” responded Matt taking a bite of his philly sandwich.

Brian couldn’t say anything and just shook his head. “Brian I know your still in love with her. You still have feeling for Sahara and now Lillian” said Matt.

“Matt I don’t-

“Don’t lie to yourself Brian…we’ve been friends for years…I know your feelings and I can read your mind and can tell your emotions…you’re really bad at hiding” said Matt “You’re going to have to choose because time does run out when one goes missing and one is ok…who are you going to save and who are you going to stay with and run to” With those last words Matt grabbed his plate and juice and went to his room.