Chapter 14

A few hours later the party was over. When the house was empty the maids started to quickly clean the house. Brian grabbed Lillian’s sweater from the downstairs closet and took her home.

“Did you have fun?” asked Brian driving.

“Yeah I had fun” said Lillian and did a smile.

Lillian yawned and fell asleep. Brian looked at Lillian and did a smile.

When Brian got to Lillian’s house he took her upstairs and laid her in bed and then headed home.

*********

      It was in the middle of the night at two in the morning. Lillian was sleeping soundly in her bed until she woke up hearing a noise in the house. Lillian thought it was her mom and sister coming back home, so she went downstairs. Lillian saw all the lights were out and turned on the hallway light.

“Mom, Carry?” called Lillian, but no one answered.

Lillian suddenly knew if her mom or sister wasn’t home someone else was in the house. Lillian rushed upstairs to her room and closed the door behind her locking it. Lillian tried to look for her cell phone and rummaged through her blankets and her desk.

There was banging on the door. “Open up Lillian” said the voice sounding forceful.

The door busted open. Lillian looked up and saw it was Cray. “Let’s go Lillian, now” he said forcefully in a deep voice.

Lillian felt scared and thought about Brian and suddenly felt a rush in her body and held her hand up. A blue lightning rushed out of her hand and hit Cray in his face burning him. Lillian ran past him while he had his face covered and screaming in pain. Lillian heard another crash from downstairs and quickly ran to her mom’s room and closed the door locking it.

She ran over to her mom’s bed and picked up the phone dialing Brian’s number.

“Hello?” said a sleepy voice on the other line

“I need to talk to Brian!” said Lillian

“Lillian? Are you ok?” asked Brian Finally waking up.

“Brian, Cray and some other people are breaking in my house I need your –

One of Cray’s friends busted through the door and grabbed Lillian by her arm gripping on it tightly.

      Brian heard Lillian scream on the other line and cut off. He quickly hung up and called his friends over to Lillian’s house. Brian quickly got dressed in jeans and ran downstairs. He ran out the house and ran fast into the woods turning into a wolf and ran fast towards Lillian’s house.

Brian saw his pack and they ran up to him continuing off to the house. When they got there they changed back to human form and got dressed quickly. They checked around the house for any clues, and searched inside the house. Brian sniffed Lillian’s scent and could tell that she was gone.

“Brian…they took her…” said Matt with a disappointed expression

“You guys…Cray took her…I recognize this scent when we tried chasing after him” said Leon.

“Well you think you can try sniffing him out? And Brian you can try sniffing Lillian out and we can find where they are” said DJ.

Brian and his pack did what they planned and ran North following Cray and Lillian’s scent.

********

“Ow!” yelled out Lillian after being thrown to the ground.

Lillian stood up and looked around. She noticed she was in an old time mansion that sort of looked like Brian’s house. Lillian walked and saw the staircase and walked around seeing the Living room and the foyer room. Everything else just had doors closed and locked.

    Lillian heard someone walk behind her. Before she could turn around the man grabbed her by the arm making her walk forward to where he wanted her to go. They entered a big room that had nice furnishing with a fireplace and old time statues. The man sat Lillian down in the chair.

“The name is Atton. Cray will be down in a second. At the mean time stay put and keep your mouth shut until spoken to” said Atton

Atton was 5’4 with muscular biceps like Cray and cute but held more if an intimidating look. Atton walked out the room closing the doors behind him.

     Lillian sat in the comfy chair and looked around admiring the place. She got up and walked over to the fireplace and looked at the painting hanging above it. She heard the sound of the doors open and then closed.

“You were told to sit down” said Cray with a calm voice.

“I don’t need to do anything you say” said Lillian turning around facing Cray in the face.

“Lillian you seem to be a tough girl but your powers seem to be special and of course…I want it so I can become powerful like your father has done” said Cray

“I don’t give a damn and there’s no way you can take my powers away” said Lillian

“Look I’m not just a wolf but I’m also a vampire and if I want to I can just suck the blood from your glowing skin” said Cray breathing down Lillian’s neck smelling her blood, desiring it.

“Cray I don’t care who you are so just back away from me” said Lillian being annoyed by Cray’s voice and pushing him away.

Lillian was wearing a tank top that showed a little cleavage and a pair of pajama pants. She could sense that Cray had an attraction towards her and wanted to get closer to her and liked her body and her attitude. He felt turned on by her and wanted to get her in bed.
      She wished that she could just scream and hope Brian would come and find her. Cray started running his fingers down Lillian’s back and loving how smooth it was.

“Please don’t touch me” said Lillian not liking the way his hands felt on her body.

    Cray put his hands on Lillian’s face whispering to her ear “Lillian even if you’re a princess, doesn’t mean you can talk to me that way, or there will be consequences. Now why don’t you go have a seat and wait for orders?”

    Lillian showed anger on her face and pulled away from him moving to the other side of the room sitting on the couch with her arms crossed.

Hey everyone i tried uploading pics of the main characters and they are really really good pics but is difficult but i will try my best to posting them thank you be sure to vote and comment.