Chapter 22

Anthony stood there with his arms crossed making his muscle show on his arm. He stood and watched Lillian force out her powers and could tell why her and her dad’s powers was what everyone wanted. Anthony wore black pants and wore a white shirt with a black leather jacket. He had his hair spiked and smelled good of cologne.

“Anthony…what are you-

“There’s a war going on today…I’m supposed to come and stop you guys. You’re not the only one who wants power you know” said Anthony uncrossing his arms.

“Anthony I didn’t even want power! Plus I hate you!”

“Well that doesn’t surprise me” said Anthony leaning against the tree, hands in his pocket. With all of this, he remembers why he's upset with her. All this shit was because of her.

“You’re father killed my mother! You’re father ruined my life!” cried out Lillian.

“My Father? Your father killed my mother and killed my father”

“Your mother killed herself! Your father was working for mine and you’re mother tried stopping him. Stupidly your father was manipulated to kill your mother but your mother knew and the only sacrifice to make was to kill herself because your dad was too strong to stop” said Lillian. She faced away from him, looking at the sky. She remembers seeing these visions long ago.

“How do you know this?” asked Anthony walking towards her, but still keeping his distance.

“I have dreams. Dreams about the past and I saw everything. Betrayal, dishonesty, power, greed, and stupidity” said Lillian feeling the anger from what she has seen. They are all stupid. They will just kill each other. Is this war for power gain, or to bring peace?

“My Father worked for your father? Then how come my father was killed by him?” asked Anthony

“Because my Father told yours if he worked for him he would share and give him half the power and give him control. My father was a liar and killed your father after he killed my mother. James was too scared to do it himself because of the power my mom and her friends had” said Lillian

“Either way I don’t need anyone for power. My pack will kill you and your father and we will get the throne” said Anthony

“The only thing you will get is betrayal” snapped back Lillian

“I get betrayal? Who was the one who told you to stay away from Brian? Who was the one who said Brian only wants girls for sex and then just leaves them for another girl?” asked Anthony intimidating Lillian and feeling her soft hair.

“Shut up Anthony…Brian does love me…” said Lillian starting to tear up.

“Why did he get another girl pregnant? Why did he sleep with a girl he loved before he met you and says he loves you” said Anthony. “You hate Sahara and hate Brian for betraying your heart and treating you like a stupid girl who knows nothing after losing her family”

Lillian started to sob and felt anger. Lillian drew out her power to aim at Anthony but missed. She tried again and again. Tears blurring her vision.

“It’s ok Lillian Me and your daddy will take care of you” said Anthony with a little smirk. Lillian was starting to tire out.

With that someone quickly blind folded Lillian and knocked her out.