Chapter 11

The sound of the alarm woke Lillian. She got up and went to the bathroom and came back to her room. It was the day of the party and Lillian was kind of excited and also nervous. Lillian smelled food and went downstairs. She went to the kitchen and saw Brian was making breakfast.

“Brian? What are you doing here?” asked Lillian

“I’m taking you to school from now on…I don’t feel comfortable with you walking to school” said Brian putting the food on the plate.

Lillian sat down at the table and looked at the food feeling her stomach growl. Lillian took a bite and noticed Brian didn’t have any food in front of him.

“Aren’t you going to eat?” Asked Lillian

“Already did” said Brian drinking some water and then headed to the living room.

“Lillian I need to tell you something you may not know about you or your family” said Brian seriously

“Well what is it?” asked Lillian

“Did you know or did your parents tell you that you’re a princess from Persia?” asked Brian

“No…”

“Lillian who’s your mom?” he asked

“Hanna” answered Lillian

“Hanna? Lillian that’s your aunt” said Brian

“No…my mom is Hanna” said Lillian showing a picture of her mom.

“No…this is your mom” said Brian taking out a picture of her being little and a picture of another woman in a picture.

Lillian studied the picture and noticed the picture of how she looked when she was little and dressed in jewelry. She then looked at the picture next to it and noticed the women look just like her in the picture and different from the mom she lived with now.

“Wait…this is my mom?” said Lillian “she looks just like me”

“Your mom lives in Persia, her name is Trellises” said Brian.

“Well I should go see her, even though I haven’t seen her in a long time, I should meet her so I wouldn’t feel like a girl who doesn’t know about her or her family” said Lillian trying to put on a smile.

Brian wore a serious worried look on his face. “We can’t…. she died when you were little”

“What…That’s not true” said Lillian standing up from the table

Brian stood up from the table and walked towards Lillian “The Ruler of Pakistan killed her Lilly”

“Why?”

“No one knows…” said Brian. “The power he has is too powerful that he killed your mother and your aunt took you in when she found out about her dead”

After Lillian finished her breakfast and listened to everything about the secrets of her family from Brian, she went upstairs to brush her teeth and went back to her room to get dressed. When Lillian put on her clothes she put on her black vans and went to her mirror to put her make-up on and still thought about whom she was and who her real parents were. She also wanted to know who Brian was after finding out he was a wolf and so were his friends.