Chapter 20

2 weeks have passed in Persia and the battle was still being planned. The wolves from the other countries were on their way to Persia to help Brian and Sahara’s wolf pack fight the Northwegian wolves and fight against her father’s pack and a pack that has been just created called the Romanian. Lillian was able to learn tactics from Sahara and learn how to use and control her powers from her mom’s friends Karen, Tija, Prilla, and Grim. Lillian was still in the place of not knowing Sahara. She tried getting along with her but Sahara had other friends and she herself didn’t want anything to do with her. Sahara herself still had feelings for Brian and still wanted him.

Lillian went to the living room to watch TV.

“Hey Lilly!” said Matt sitting on the couch and watching TV

“Hey…”

“You ok?”

“No”

“What’s wrong?”

“The War, my father”

“Just relax…everything will go fine”

“How’s Carla?”

“She’s fine…I told her I had business to take care of and I still talk to her” said Matt

“He still likes you Lillian. You know Brian isn’t the guy to outcast someone he cares about”

“He dissed Sahara”

“He- He’s still confused…he cares for Sahara but loves you more…give him time…it’s been long since he’s been here” said Matt

         Lillian got up and walked away. She went to the library and thought about the War and her father. She wished she could see her father. Still she wondered how he turns to be so nice and then a big mean person and wants to kill her. Lillian cried and lay down on the couch and drifted off to sleep.

*******

        Lillian woke up and looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was 10pm. She figured everyone must be asleep and the guys were out guarding the house. Lillian walked out the Library and started walking to her room. Lillian saw a light on and went to it. Down the hall she turned and saw Brian in his room reading on the bed. Lillian tried not to make a sound and watched Brian. He looked handsome and hot at the same time. All he wore was his pajama pants and nothing else. She could tell he’s been working out, because his muscles were bigger.

“What do you want Lilly?” asked Brian still looking at his book. He could tell she was there by hearing low breathing and hearing her thoughts.

“Oh I…um…”

“It’s me in my room and I’m reading a book” said Brian reading her thoughts.

“How was practice?” asked Lillian

“It was hard but it went well…I’m taking a break from guarding outside and Guarding inside” said Brian

“Brian, why didn’t you tell me about Sahara? If you loved her why did you be with me?”

“I don’t know…When I met you I felt something different. I felt the need to be by you and protect you. I was-

“You were sent to protect me but instead you fell in love with me?” said Lillian knowing the words he was going to say

“I do love you…” said Brian closing his book putting it down