Chapter 21

The next day Lillian woke up at 5pm. She saw she was in her room and was in her pajamas. Lillian felt weak and her body still coming back from numbness. She couldn’t remember anything that happened. Brian came in the room dressed in all black and sat on the bed not saying a word. Lillian didn’t say anything at all and just looked at him.

“Are you ok?” asked Brian

“…I feel numb” responded Lillian

“Karen says you would…you list control of your power. Your body wasn’t able to handle it because of the anger inside you” said Brian

“Sahara…is she ok?” asked Lillian

“She’s fine she’s at home with her brothers” answered Brian

“What happened when you guys were at the field?”

“She got mad at me because I came here…because I was born, my dad killing her mother, me taking you…the words she said to me…made me angry…I didn’t know what happened after that” said Lillian

“I see…get some rest…” said Brian

Brian turned the light off and went to kiss Lillian and walked out closing the door behind him. Brian went to his room and closed the door and lay on his bed.

“How is she?” said Sahara sitting in a chair in the corner.

“Sahara she’s fine now get out” said Brian

“Brian what do you like about her…do you like her because she’s a princess?” asked Sahara walking over to Brian

“Sahara I like her because she’s herself not anyone else…”

“What about me? Am I good enough?” asked Sahara

“Sahara…I love you but there can’t be us like how it use to be” said Brian

“But I loved you first! You said you’d marry me! You said you loved me and no one can tear us apart…not even my father” said Sahara. She waited for her lover, but was crushed. She was being tossed to the side.

“I know you love me but-

“You can only love one person!” yelled Sahara.

Brian stayed silent and just looked at her and shook his head.

“Kiss me…” said Sahara. She needed to know if he didn't love her. If this kiss proved it, she would let him go. She hated the thought if it, but it was the only way to prove she needed to move on.

“No-

“Brian please…kiss me” said Sahara softly and getting closer to Brian.

Sahara gently kissed Brian and pulled away and she kissed him again. Brian couldn’t resist and kissed her back cupping her face moving his hands to her shoulders. Sahara started unbuttoning her shirt and making out with Brian. Brian read her mind and stopped her and pulled her away.

“Sahara…no…not like this…I love you and I’ll protect you but I don’t love you enough to hurt Lillian and be with you” said Brian as honest as he can. Sahara had his answer, she wasn't going to move on.

Sahara removed her blouse and stood their in her bra. She grabbed Brian’s head and pulled him to her and kissed him. Sahara and Brian started kissing and making out.

“Sahara stop-

“Shhhhh…I’m going to make it all better” said Sahara

Leon was at the door and silently heard everything going on. He was disappointed on the mistake Brian had made. He knew it was to be kept a secret from everyone and most importantly Lillian.