Chapter 16

Lillian woke up. She remembered what happened last night. She smiled and got up walking to her wardrobe. She put on her bra and underwear and dressed in her tank top and pajama pants. She went out her room and walked down the hallway looking at the paintings hung up. Lillian stopped in front of the door and saw it cracked open. She walked in and saw it was a bedroom. She looked around and saw a king size bed that was covered with a white bed sheet and black blanket.

Lillian walked in the room more and saw the nightstand was a darkish brownish color same as the bed set. She walked over to a door that was next to the bathroom. She opened the door and saw a big walk in closet. She walked in and saw shirts on the left side and pants on the right and shoes organized in the front, and a door to the back left.

Lillian explored more of the room and was impressed and loved how the room looked nice. Lillian walked out the bathroom and saw Brian was in the closet getting dressed. Brian came out of the closet dressed in a white t-shirt with black pants and brown shoes.

“Lillian what are you doing in here?” asked Brian having his back towards her and him putting on his belt.

“Oh um…I saw the door open and I walked in. This is a nice room you have” said Lillian feeling nervous again.

“Thanks” said Brian and turned to face Lillian, looking her up and down. “You should get dressed…I’m taking you out and then we’re going on a little trip and won’t be home until later”

“Ok…what should I wear?” asked Lillian

“Clothes…now go get dress and make sure to put some of the perfume on” said Brian and walked in the bathroom sounding a little forceful. Sheesh, that hurt a little, thought Lillian, but ignored it.

     Lillian walked out of Brian’s room closing the door behind her. She went down the hall and turned left bumping into someone. Lillian looked up and saw Brian’s Brother Carlos.

“I-I’m so sorry Carlos I-I didn’t mean too” said Lillian stuttering.

“Umm don’t worry about it’s no big deal” said Carlos looking at a car engine piece he might have been working on.

“Oh well ok then” said Lillian calming down.

“Yeah just be careful and don’t break anything” said Carlos with a little joke.

      Lillian giggled and continued walking back to her room. Lillian opened her door and closed it behind her. She went over to the wardrobe and rummaged through some clothes to try finding something to wear. Lillian pulled out a black tube top that had a picture of angel wings on the back and a pair of black jeans.

Lillian put her clothes on and a pair of black strapped shoes she found in another wardrobe. Lillian then went to the bathroom and found a makeup box under the sink. She put on mascara and lip gloss and then some perfume. Lillian looked in the mirror and combed her hair and left it down.

Lillian went downstairs and sat down on the couch. Seeing the curtains drawn back she saw how more beautiful the house looked and how elegant it was with colors of velvet and white chocolate and tan brown. The house looked beautifully decorated and had a nice environment feeling. Lillian heard footsteps and turned around seeing it was Brian. Brian wore a black leather jacket with a red shirt and black jeans with black vans. Brian went and disappeared in the kitchen. He went to the call monitor and called the maids to bring him and Lillian’s bags down to put them in the car.

Lillian turned around and saw that the maids were opening the door carrying bags to the car. Lillian went down the other room and saw Brian drinking some juice while looking on a computer.

“Brian, are you kicking me out? The maids are taking a lot of bags to the car” said Lillian.

“We’re both leaving…we’re going to Persia for a while. There some people there who knew your mom and they’re going to teach you how to use your powers, like the way they taught her” said Brian drinking his juice.

“Are we flying there?” asked Lillian a little nervous

“Yeah it’s not like we’re walking 300 miles to go there” said Brian and closed his computer.

“I thought you said we would be back later on tonight?” Lillian asked

“Plans changed…now let’s go” said Brian grabbing his keys and walking out the kitchen.

Lillian followed Brian and got in the little limo having it take off. Lillian fell asleep the rest of the ride. Brian rested Lillian’s head in his laps and fell asleep 10 minutes later.

2 hours later Lillian and Brian were in the airport standing in line about to board the plane. Lillian turned and noticed that Brian’s wolf pack was in line also at the way back.

“Your friend’s are coming also?” asked Lillian whispering to Brian

“Yeah…me and the guys need to work on our tactics also and practice building our strength so we can defeat your father and his warriors” said Brian.

“So it’s going to be a big fight? That means we’ll get hurt” said Lillian in a nervous shiver.

“Don’t worry just stick by me and you won’t be hurt” said Brian in a serious tone sending chills down her spine.

       Brian and Lillian boarded the plane and sat in first class. Lillian sat down admiring the place and relaxed on the furniture. For first class, the place seemed big enough for 40 people to fit in. Brian’s friends came up the stairs and sat in seats distance from her. Brian walked over to his friends and gave them a head nod without saying anything. He and his friends went to a back room to talk. Lillian sat there and was offered a glass of cider. Lillian heard the pilot announce on the speaker that the plane was to take off. Lillian quickly put her cider in the cup holder and buckled up while Brian and his friends were on their way back to sit down.

 Vote and comment please and damn war is about to come and shocking suprises