28: The Time Of Our Lives

I woke up in Frank's arms. There was a slight breeze coming through the tent. It was quite comfortable, actually, so I just remained where I was, trying to fall asleep again.

I couldn't.

Ugh.

I lightly shook Frank, trying to get him to wake up. He cracked one eye open and smiled.

"Morning, beautiful," he mumbled, pulling me down to kiss me. Once he pulled away, he spoke again. "Did you enjoy your evening last night?"

"I had a lovely evening, Frankie," I giggled. He nodded and smiled and we kissed again.

-

We both went back to my house, which strangely, was empty. We walked into my room and cuddled up on the bed together.

"Hey, Gee?" Frank yawned, looking up at me. I hummed in response. "I'm really, really glad you're still here. I don't think I could've went on without you."

"I'm so sorry, Frank, I was so stupid," I uttered, angry with myself. "I don't ever want to leave you. I don't know what I was thinking."

"You weren't thinking," he corrected. I nodded.

"I was such a fool, Frankie. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I forgive you."

"Frankie?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you run away with me?"

Frank sat up and looked at me. "What?" He asked, probably taken aback.

"Well, I'm eighteen now, and well... it's not really running away... but I want to go somewhere and I want you to come with me."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay."

"Okay."

-

"Are you ready to go?"

"Ready as I'll ever be," Frank smiled, buckling his seatbelt. "I love you."

"I love you."

We were going to take a trip to California for about a week. To get away and everything.

And it was probably going to be the best week ever since I was going with my one true love...

...Coffee.

No, I'm just kidding. Although, we were taking coffee as well.

But no, I was going with Frank to California, and we were going to have the time of our lives.

-

The end. :)

I srsly lost most of my motivation for this but here u go and its all done now I felt like it was okay to end it here. So. Okay.

I ended two fics in one day go me! The other was Soulmates... Anyways byeee