The Meaning of Freedom

Ryan Haywood has been imprisoned in a cell without being told why. With only notes and gifts from people who supposedly know him to keep him informed on what's happening in the outside world and keep him entertained, and a journal to help him document his thoughts and, hopefully, not go insane, Ryan has no idea what to expect from this new life. This also means he doesn't know how the next five days are going to change everything...

As always, the usual rules this time around. If you're new to my stories, then here's how they typically go: No shipping and, for this story, no OCs at all. And, like usual, no taking legal action against me or having others do so, as I do not own the people in this book. Thanks in advance.

Notes About the Cover for this Story

This cover, while it looks sort of detailed, isn't that intricate. It's pretty much just the Achievement Hunter logo with the infamous Presentable Liberty door in front of it. And there's some blood splattered around, too. But that's about it.

Fun Facts

1.) If the fact that I'm dedicating a whole story to more or less retelling its plot isn't enough evidence, than I'll state it right now: I love Presentable Liberty. I was first exposed to it when Markiplier played it, and I've adored it ever since. I think it is a game that everyone should play, even if they don't like games. It tells an amazing story, and makes you feel feelings other than fun, which is one of the awesome things about games: They can make you experience all kinds of emotions, and have the emotions be extremely vivid as well. Anyways, if you haven't already played it, I highly recommend sitting down and playing through Presentable Liberty, or at least watching a Let's Play of it.

2.) This Achievement Hunter Presentable Liberty AU was supposed to be published after another one I'd came up with that has to do with a different Youtuber. Eventually, this version caught my attention more, and it came to be worked on more than the other story. I'm not sure if I'll ever post the first AU book I had originally started work on, but who knows. It's very possible it could eventually come to fruition.

Updates

The update schedule for this story is the same as my other books. So, every other week.

Alright then, Pack, I think we are just about done here. On to the story, and I hope everybody enjoys it! :D