Day Five: Entry Five

I haven't heard from Jack in a bit... I hope he's alright.

Never mind, a letter just came from him.

It is getting late, friend... Maybe I don't have to get up there. Maybe. Maybe you could come down here.

That's... not a bad plan. But how will I get down? I'm locked in!

You know, this building you are in was never supposed to be a prison. There are no cells on the bottom floor. And looking at the plans, there are no cells here anywhere...

Really? That's... strange. Why would they lock me up here, rather than a real prison? That doesn't make any sense!

Doctor Ramsey must have repurposed the building for locking you up. ...But why would he do that? It seems so arbitrary.

Exactly! I guess it doesn't matter, though. All that matters is getting out of here and getting to Michael. I don't want to think about what will happen if we don't.

But no matter. What matters is that the lock on your cell door is powered by electricity. Which means that...

Do you think you can short out the power? That would be the easiest way to get me out, then!

If I manage to destroy the prison's generator... You will be free to leave, friend.

Yes! Do it, Jack!

Alright, this is almost it! I'm almost free! Liberty is so close, I can't wait to finally leave this place! It feels like I've been trapped in here for way longer than five days! I just -

Is that a letter from Michael?