Day Three: Entry One

I still don't feel like I got any sleep. Also, these days are so long, it feels like they never end, and then I wake up and have to experience another one.

And every day seems more ominous than the last.

In other news, I already see a new letter.

MORNING MORNING MORNING! I HAVE SOME VERY VERY GOOD NEWS FOR YOU!!!

Alright, so the letter is definitely from my Happy Buddy. I wonder what the 'Very very good news' is...

I GOT YOU A NEW GAME WITH THE LAST OF MY MONEY!!!!!!!! THIS ONE'S A REAL BLAST!!! HAVE FUN!!!!

A new game? I guess that is pretty good news. Wait, he spent the rest of his money on a game for me?! That's not okay! How is he going to survive?!

DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME SPENDING ALL MY MONEY, I'M OKAY

I... Honestly, I don't believe you at all. But I guess since you've already spent all your money, the least I can do is play the game you bought me.

Piteous Moonlight? That's an... Interesting title. Okay, so the controls aren't too bad. That's good. It's pretty fun, I suppose. I think I could warm up to it. Let's see...

Oh, it's another letter.

JUST STAY HAPPY FOR ME FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY STAY HAPPY THEY'RE WATCHING

Again, I can only think of one way to respond to something like this.

What. The. Fuck.