Day Four: Entry Six

I have to get out of here. Now more than ever it is integral that I escape. But how? I just don't understand-

I hope you like it.

I do, Michael. Trust me, I do. The cake is delicious, and I'm not just saying that because it's the first thing I've eaten in the four days I've been here.

Anyways, how do I get out of here? I've got to let Michael know I'm alive-

Is that a letter from Jack?

Did you hear that wonderful music? I tried to head in its direction, but it was over too quickly... I am so tired.

Jack! Jack can help Michael! You have to keep going Jack! Please, I know you're tired and don't know what's going on, but please, you have to keep going!

I will just go sleep in some empty apartment around here... God knows there are enough of those now... I need to see you again, friend.

I mean, I don't recall ever seeing you, but it would be really helpful if you could get me out of this cell. It would pretty much solve everyone's problems, actually!

You are probably still in that cell... All alone. Tomorrow I will come visit you. But first, let us rest, friend.

I guess I have no choice in that decision. Whatever, as long as he gets here early enough, we should be able to get to Michael in time...

Wow, a letter from my Happy Buddy. I guess everyone is writing to me tonight.

BUDDY!!! ARE YOU PLAYING YOUR GAMES??? ARE YOU HAPPY???

Honestly, I'm really not! I'm stuck in this prison cell, and if I don't get out, who knows what'll happen?! I guess I'm not technically unhappy, but-

I AM HAPPY. BUT TIRED. SLEEP, BUDDY, SLEEP.

That's good, I guess? But how am I going to sleep with the knowledge that tomorrow-

TOMORROW IT WILL ALL END.

What?! What does that mean!? I don't understand! I have to get out of here!

...But without someone opening the door, and the near pitch blackness of the night...I guess I'm not going anywhere yet. Sleep is the best option, I suppose.

Maybe everything will be okay...