Day Five: Entry Four

I wonder how close Jack is to here. He said he saw the prison, but does that mean he's really close? I don't know how much more time I have left to get to Michael...

Ugh, another letter from Doctor Ramsey. Why won't he just leave me alone?

This friend of yours... Jack. He cannot be here. I do not appreciate the way he talks. I do not appreciate the way he is talking about freedom to you.

Well, isn't that unfortunate. I don't appreciate the way you've imprisoned me for no reason!

This is no joke. Cease all contact with this Jack.

I'm not joking either. I don't trust you, and you have no control over me. Jack is going to free me, and we're going to visit Michael. Accept it.

Speaking of which, here's a letter from Jack now.

Friend,

I have arrived. Where is your cell? Where are these letters being sent to? I cannot seem to even enter the building, all the doors are locked.

-Jack

I wish I could help you, Jack, I really do. But I have no information on where I am, and I have no way to contact you. I have faith that you'll figure something out, though.

I broke in, but the elevator won't come and there are no stairs. It seems that I have no way of getting to however high you are up... There must be a way.

I believe in you, Jack! You've already made it this far, you'll surely be able to free me! There's no way this was all for nothing!

...Right?