Day Two: Entry Five

Oh, more letters from my Happy Buddy. I really am concerned about him...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Please don't be sad.

Um, that took a turn. I feel like something is definitely not right here. Here's another letter from him now...

I KNOW IT MUST BE HARD ALL ALONE IN A PRISON CELL BUT YOU MUST REMAIN HAPPY!!!

Okay, that's more normal. I guess I'm as happy as one prisoner can be. The letters and gifts certainly help.

Please.

Well, that was all that letter said. And it's making me really uncomfortable. Something is wrong here. Something is very wrong here. Is that a letter from Dr. Ramsey?

It has come to our attention that your Happy Buddy has shown signs of not behaving in an excited and happy manner. If you wish to have your Happy Buddy replaced, please just send us a letter and we will get rid of him.

...What do you mean, get rid of him? That's really ominous. And honestly, I don't mind him, I just really want to know what's going on. I have a feeling this is all not what it seems.

And how am I supposed to send a letter anyway? I-

HELLO HAHAHA HELLO I HEARD THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE REPORTING THEIR HAPPY BUDDIES TO DOCTOR RAMSEY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wait, he doesn't think I reported him, does he? I wouldn't do that! He's kind of weird and a little disturbing, but I don't want him to be 'gotten rid of.'

What the fuck is going on?