Day Two: Entry Six

I just got another letter from my Happy Buddy. I'm not even sure what to do anymore.

YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM RIGHT?? DO YOU?? YOU WOULDN'T DO THAT TO ME WOULD YOU?

I honestly don't know what would happen... But I have a feeling I don't want to find out. And I'm not going to report you! Really! It's fine!

I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T GOTTEN YOU ANOTHER GAME YET I JUST DON'T HAVE THE MONEY FOR IT AT THE MOMENT

Uh, that's okay. I'm alright right now. I really just want to know what's going on! I-

I'M SO SORRY

It's okay! Really!

SO VERY SORRY

Why are you sorry? I swear I'm fine! You're starting to stress me out! I think you may be the one that needs help. Do you need help? I don't know what to think anymore.

Finally, a letter from someone else. I don't know how much more of this I can handle. Let's see how Jack's doing.

Friend,

Is your bug friend keeping you company? Have you given him a name? You should. Do you remember how we used to sit by the fireside, carving chess pieces out of wood without a care in the world? That was a long time ago...

Was it? I still don't remember much. That sounds fun though.

My wood carving skills have gotten significantly worse, but I still tried to make you something to make you feel less lonely. It's the leg of a table I'm making for you! I know that might not be the most extravagant project, but I hope you like it anyways.

-Jack

Wow, he actually sent a table leg. How did heeven fit it in the envelope? Well, it's pretty nice nonetheless. I think I'mgoing to play some Fear of Fire, try to calm my mind a bit.