Day Five: Entry Two

Mr. Free was right, this game, Crankmaster, isn't fun at all. It's so easy, you just do the same thing over and over again. I know I was complaining about how hard the games were earlier, but at least then I had to try.

Oh, a letter from Doctor Ramsey. I don't even want to open it, but I guess I should.

It has come to our attention that that your Happy Buddy has stopped talking to you. We would like to remind you that you are loved and that you must remain happy.

Yeah, he stopped talking to me because he's DEAD! You kidnapped his daughters and then blackmailed him until they died and he had no more will to live! You disgust me.

Why is it even so important that I remain happy? What's the point? Why does my happiness matter to you!?

Another letter from Doctor Ramsey? Wow, someone's talkative today!

You are worth every penny.

What does that even mean!? I don't understand! Whatever that means, it can't be good, though. Just stop contacting me Doctor Ramsey, you evil bastard. I don't want to hear anything you have to say, whether it be the truth or a lie.

Oh, a letter from Jack! Finally, a letter from someone I want to talk to!

This town is dead. There is no life left in it. I am walking through these streets all alone. I am on my way.

Please, Jack, please get here in time. I need to get out of here and see Michael before something terrible happens to him.

I think I am close to your prison. I am really looking forward to seeing you again. You being in that cell all this time... You must still be alive, right?

I am! I promise I'm alive, Jack! You just have to come here and get me out! And honestly, I'm looking forward to seeing you too, even though I don't remember anything about you other than what I've learned through these letters.

I might be writing to a dead man... That thought is kind of scary. I will not give up though, a little virus won't kill you now, will it?

No, it hasn't killed me yet, at least! I just hope you get here before the grief of all this kills Michael...