Day Four: Entry Five

It's been a while since I've heard from Michael. I hope he's okay. I hope he hasn't done anything he will regret.

Oh! I just got a letter from him! That's a relief!

I don't even know how many people are dead... I am afraid to look. I can only see what's outside my window... And I see nothing but blood... I think I am alone.

I'm alive! I assure you, I'm still alive! You're not alone, Michael! Don't think that!

Everyone is dead.

I'm not! I wish I could show you that.

The city's lights are going out.

Really? I only go by sunlight, so I guess there's no way I could know, but that's not good. Everything really is going to Hell out there.

The town has no electricity anymore. The only lights I see are coming from the prison.

I guess there are emergency lights in here. But how can you see them? They really don't do much when the sun goes down.

One more day.

...Until what? What's in one more day?

Tomorrow evening.

What's happening tomorrow?! I don't understand!

Until then, you must come here.

What? What do you mean?

I will wait here.

But how am I supposed to get to you? I can't leave! If I could go to you I would!

If you can't make it... Well... I fear this world has no place for me anymore.

I'm locked up here, and can't leave! I can't get to you! Please, please don't do this! You're one of my only friends and I haven't even met you or spoken to you directly!

I am waiting for your arrival. Until then... Here's a cake I made for you.

Wow! This is actually a really nice cake! And it fits right on the table Jack made for me!

It tastes great too...

But I have to get out of here! What's going to happen to Michael if I don't!?